MMORPGGEEK - Extreme Server [2.3] - OFFLINE

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Re: MMORPGGEEK - Extreme Server

I remember old Lone lol. If you couldnt manage to GM a server, i highly doubt you can run a server. So i wont be playing, but i wish you luck!

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida

I have only tried Extreme but it definately turns me off from all the other servers. Start at level 40 with no kit or money. You have to run to BW. Get there and there is nothing to do...Teleport to mines to kill zombies because its all you can kill with a noob swoord and armour...80 exp for the zomb and no drops. Just very very hard to stay on a server that is like that. Got on and stayed got some help and still was very bored. I don't recommend

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008

good luck with all your servers Lone.
Nice to see your still kicking about.
Ignore ben he feels the need to post on every advert to bring it a bad name.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

good luck with all your servers Lone.
Nice to see your still kicking about.
Ignore ben he feels the need to post on every advert to bring it a bad name.

just shows how obessed you are with me... loads of ppl besides myself have given the server bad feedback, yet u feel the need to only comment about me, i bet ur probably outside my house right now with a camera.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

Lone is the biggest loser ever. Power trip kinda thing, and that was just with a forum.

Wouldn't touch this server with a barge pole.

It's like an inbred little community.... all bum each other and happily hand out bans for the pettiest things. If you become part of this community then you should be ok.

hope it goes well for you, but not my type of thing.

/gw

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008

just shows how obessed you are with me... loads of ppl besides myself have given the server bad feedback, yet u feel the need to only comment about me, i bet ur probably outside my house right now with a camera.

The difference is ben you do it to every server advert.
Im not starting an argument with you over a post.

IwillRevenge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2010

hi hi Ben is that Ben who have problem with Lapta server befor few year's Oh Yah he same person( i mean Bad person ) lol

Lone your server is Great i was want try it but someone here taked my Name so im not play it (lol) but i was see your server good and used that account to try it and was the best server i play on it

keep going mate and don't let the haters stop you

good work
:D

~AmU~

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010

loged on about 30+ people online i went to make new account then realise i got a account got char lvl 40 been a lover to silverfang for 390 days xD

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

Thing is ben your server would have a much bigger server ratio if you didn't ban people for nothing. ^^

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Thing is ben your server would have a much bigger server ratio if you didn't ban people for nothing. ^^

i dont ban ppl for nothing, who have i banned for nothing? lol..

also this is something u should be pmin me about, got nothing to do with the server ad

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff

is that the lone that was playing the old rz servers then bailed and joined that thief laptas server then left him because he found out he was an asshole (and i said it from the beginning that he was a knob)?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

is that the lone that was playing the old rz servers then bailed and joined that thief laptas server then left him because he found out he was an asshole (and i said it from the beginning that he was a knob)?

yer it is... but i think pretty much every1 thinks lapta is a nob appart from his little brown nosers

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff

good cos that guy conned a family out of a games console, i did post about it here but i think it got deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.