EGYMIR Server 1.9 -Online-

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Im getting proper bad 1 step slow motion lag on here for some reason, but not on other 2.3 and 2.6's :S

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands
good luck with it mate, wish i still played :P

i played this serv when he was making it few months back, hes a good guy so give it a go.

thanx m8 , u helped me fixing alot of bugs into it , u r welcome any time to EGYMIR Server

Im getting proper bad 1 step slow motion lag on here for some reason, but not on other 2.3 and 2.6's :S

all run with out any lagg m8 , i will check that again

Stratz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2009
Orlando, Florida
Could of been a good server for me, but Lagging soo much due to the im out of range for the good connection messes it up for me.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
It's not the bag, everything is running slow even the login screen.. It's lagging for me too, could be the OP?

h

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Sounds like ur pc Diablo lol

I'm having the same problem and were both have windows 7 laptop, runs fine on 2.3 and 2.6 not sure why not on 1.9, could possibly be cause of windows 7.

h

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
I'm having the same problem and were both have windows 7 laptop, runs fine on 2.3 and 2.6 not sure why not on 1.9, could possibly be cause of windows 7.

h

I'm on Windows 7 (Laptop) having no problems what so ever. But the lagg after 3 steps trying to walk is beyond insane!

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
I'm on Windows 7 (Laptop) having no problems what so ever. But the lagg after 3 steps trying to walk is beyond insane!

So you are having problems........ clearly problems with understanding.

h

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands
its all fine with running but i asked higher specs dedi and it will be ready in few days and i will release the new exe here on 1st post

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
I doubt the solution is a Higher Specs Dedi, was about 12 users online when i was trying it last night, might be that im in London and the Server is in Egypt?

Client opens fine, entering login details is fine, as soon as it goes onto char select screen it lags/runs slow from then on, when ingame its like im constantly overweight, when im not.

Least i know it's not just me!

Will wait for a solution.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
I doubt the solution is a Higher Specs Dedi, was about 12 users online when i was trying it last night, might be that im in London and the Server is in Egypt?

Client opens fine, entering login details is fine, as soon as it goes onto char select screen it lags/runs slow from then on, when ingame its like im constantly overweight, when im not.

Lo Fat.

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

Server located in USA (1and1 webHosting company). the count was 50+ when i was testing and the server was very good and there was not any lag

Status
Not open for further replies.