EGYMIR Server 1.9 -Online-

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Ah we had this on toro 1.9, 30% of win 7 users had that cleint lag, we never did find a solution other than duel booting your system with windows xp.

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
ive have this problem on original 1.9 i lag like hell am so slow its mad never figured out the corse but its probably because of the windows

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
don't waste your money and buy a dedi. the dedi you have now is fine, its nothing to do with location. it's hosted on a dedi christ sake. it's been said that it's to do with the windows your computer is running on. lag happens to windows 7 users, you want to play then boot your computer on windows xp.

h

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands
i asked most of players about any lag and they all said the game is fine and there is not any lag ... they all uses Windows XP

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
the usercount thing isnt working for this server dunno why iceman added it without them asking for it to be added, when i went on 25+ none afk

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
seems good, but the fact spells are so hard to lvl is abit of a piss take, people dont really do much damage to each other and tao pets are absolutely **** compared to war n wiz ones which i cant even hit :/

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands
taoist when he will be 70+ , will be very strong char cus they gets very strong pets which hurts any boss ,can do special quest to get stronger amulet and loads more. also for war and wizz theres special quests and items for them

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands
download the patch in first post to change the logo screen to the new one and also theres Event for lvling and gets some good items, the event will stay 3 days only

Stratz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2009
Orlando, Florida
Server located in USA (1and1 webHosting company). the count was 50+ when i was testing and the server was very good and there was not any lag

I live in Florida. How am i lagging so hardcore yet I play on these servers in romania or whever and I don't get 1 bit of lag?

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands
i tried the game and asked most of my friends about lag and they all said no lag , iam using windows 7 to play the game and also when i work on my local 1.9 files and no lag

Nuchatlitz

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 16, 2010
I have downloaded the full client and extracted it and when i click the exe to play my screen blinks and the game never loads.

Also avg is saying that the exe is a trojan horse.

I am on windows 7, and i know some other people have complained about lag with windows 7, but I can't even get the game to work.

Last edited:

Nuchatlitz

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 16, 2010
I appreciate your help, but there still seems to be a problem.

I get to the red screen where it asks me to choose a server. (BTW) everything else is in chinese or something.. Anyways I pick the server click the button next and it goes to a black screen with a text box in chinese and i have to click ok and then it shuts and nothing else happens.

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands
i think your antivirus which corrupt the exe as it thinks the exe is contains a virus , u can exclude EXE after redownload it

Nuchatlitz

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 16, 2010
i got rid of the anti virus program. and i will try re-downloading everything over night.

where do i need to extract the files? (does it matter?)

Status
Not open for further replies.