EGYMIR Server 1.9 -Online-

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
has anyone found another fix to the client lagg on 1.9??? except for the dual boot with xp?? not got a copy of xp lol

and it isnt my comp specs causeing the problem just fully upgraded comp so i know its fine lol

Nuchatlitz

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 16, 2010
OK so my friend told me about this possibility:

The problem is most likely that the 1.9 files were made to run on 32 bit operating systems. so anyone running a 64 bit windows 7 will have lag. So try getting a hold of 32 bit OS.

OR maybe...

Emperor could possibly change the coding to make the 1.9 files work with 64 bit. (I'm not sure how much work this would take) But it would have to be changed server side and then everyone would need to download a new client with the changed files.

/Levi

Last edited:

Nuchatlitz

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 16, 2010
hmmm then it has nothing to do with windows 7...

. what type of graphics card do you have?

it doesnt make much sence but i had a cheap acer laptop that didnt even have a designated graphics card and it played the game just fine running on win 7. but i bought a laptop that had nivdia 1 Gb graphics and it lagged the game.

possibly a direct X version compatability issue...

Last edited:

Aspire

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 21, 2010
hmmm then it has nothing to do with windows 7...

. what type of graphics card do you have?

it doesnt make much sence but i had a cheap acer laptop that didnt even have a designated graphics card and it played the game just fine running on win 7. but i bought a laptop that had nivdia 1 Gb graphics and it lagged the game.

possibly a direct X version compatability issue...

yeah i have a 512mb nvidia card on laptop. hope this isnt the issue, will have a mess round with DX :/
thing is 2.3 works fine :/

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
any more news? cos i wanna play again lol..... need more noobs to lvl so it more of a challenge to pk them ><

Status
Not open for further replies.