Rainbow Server Files [Dev]

smoochy boys on tour

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
UPDATED 25/9/2011.

These files are not translated but the engine is cracked until 2088 with no restrictions.

http://www.mediafire.com/?g577imr34qn1cw3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contents:
New Database format - All databases are compiled into GameLoad.db, you can only view and edit them with the GameLoader.exe inside the DB folder.
DBC2000 is NOT required.

New Rainbow Engine including Licence file. (PACKED)

Tools:
Guide - The CHM file i have added which explains all the commands,variables,features,scripting etc.. (Not fully translated).

HeroToGameLoad.exe - This won't be needed, all it does is compile the databases into the encrypted format.

RegisterLogin - Tool to create your launcher.

NpcPageEditor.exe
NpcPageEditorWL.exe
ScriptingTool.exe
These tools help with scripting.

EasyWeb - This tool is for your launcher list, the launcher reads a list uploaded to FTP but if you don't have one you can use this tool which acts as a 127.0.0.1 ftp.

DataTool - General Backup tool.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now can these files be used? No not until the engine is unpacked, you can do it but you will need to leave alot of stuff untranslated.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
maybe im being dumb, wheres the client launcher?

EWolServer/Login/Launcher/

Move EasyWol_EN and server.ini into your woool client

2 servers in this list one with the server name "woool" and other with dragon, change any of them to what you have put.
[StartUp]
Client=2
Windowed=1
Assoc=1
JfPoints=0
SoulPnma=0
ManToFly=0
NewClnt=1
ColorBg=CCF020
ColorIt=616AE8
[Woool]
Area=94
AreaName=Woool
ServerIP=127.0.0.1
ServerPort=7000
GroupNum=1
Group0=Woool
GroupNick0=Woool
[Red Dragon]
Area=94
AreaName=Dragon
ServerIP=127.0.0.1
ServerPort=7000
GroupNum=1
Group0=dragon
GroupNick0=dragon

You need to make exception for this in your anti virus so that may have deleted it, here it is if you need it.
http://www.mediafire.com/?4slt18vn555psz1

Made a little guide on how to make a GM on first post.

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
n1 sanity, have got these up n running + having a play with em so will let you know if come across any bugs :)

edit:

seems to be a problem for me when i use an RT or TT my char loses the ability to run, also theres a HP issue where you log on with 0/0 not sure if its server side or what

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
edit:

seems to be a problem for me when i use an RT or TT my char loses the ability to run, also theres a HP issue where you log on with 0/0 not sure if its server side or what

I just tested RT and TT and had no running problem, and about your HP problem that sounds like lagg to me, just made a new account and reloged about 3-4 times to see if it happend and it never, could also be the reason why you can't run after a RT or TT.

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
I just tested RT and TT and had no running problem, and about your HP problem that sounds like lagg to me, just made a new account and reloged about 3-4 times to see if it happend and it never, could also be the reason why you can't run after a RT or TT.

ah right, could be, as im using an older pc to host and run the game and other things so will look into it, cheers

what state would you say these files are currently at in regards to running them online?
obv not including the translations etc

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
ah right, could be, as im using an older pc to host and run the game and other things so will look into it, cheers

what state would you say these files are currently at in regards to running them online?
obv not including the translations etc

Well alot of translations need doing to files but most important thing is getting the stuff translated the engine which is coming soon as you can see here
goldeq.jpg

Stuff may need balancing also. Am going to start working out features and start translating them, we are missing quite a few scripts like Spirit Tiger, OmenDungeon, TigerKing , soaring and map npc data. But if your up for helping out with translations then it really would be appreciated mate.

Am going to restore the Spirit Tiger mount as this dose not need any sort of upgrade to use, so atleast we have 1 working mount.

I made a msn group last time, il get the contact and edit it here, so people testing can be altogether.
MSN Group Contact: [email protected]

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Bag fix

Go to
Envir/QuestDiary/GameFeatures/LoginTrigger/LoginMain.txt

and enter this

#ACT
BAGSIZE 66

It can go anywere but just put it under this command
#IF
ISADMIN
#ACT
ChangeMode 1 1
ChangeMode 2 1
ChangeMode 3 1

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Ok here are things needed to get Spirit Tiger and TigerKing working, first download the DBs and replace the old ones.
http://www.mediafire.com/?70tfvsuc5fdgpbg

SpiritTiger
Create a NPC.
Open Merchant.txt in Envir Folder
Add
TestMap\Tigermount jjhd01 93 94 Tigertest 0 10 0
(This will put the NPC on the GM Map)

Now go to Market_def/TestMap
Create a text. file name it "Tigermount-jjhd01"
Open it up and enter the following.

Code:
[@main]
<Get Tiger Mount/@test>\

[@test]
#IF
RANDOM 1
#ACT
give 虎魔石 1
UPGRADEUSERITEM $PARAM(10) 8 = 1
UPGRADEUSERITEM $PARAM(10) 9 = 2

Now go to the GM map @go jjhd01 and find the npc and click Get Tiger Mount and you should have it fully leveled and ready to ride.
Sorry i fogot you need RoyalArmor(M) to ride the mount.

TigerKing Script
Go to Market_def/QFunction-0
Enter this script at the bottom.

Code:
;TIGER KING
[@TigerShield]
#IF
POS $PARAM(2) 通灵
POS $PARAM(2) 盾
#ACT
MOV P30 $ITEMINFO[$PARAM(0)].AC1
MOV P31 $ITEMINFO[$PARAM(0)].AC2
MOV P32 $ITEMINFO[$PARAM(0)].MAC1
MOV P33 $ITEMINFO[$PARAM(0)].MAC2
MOV P34 $ITEMINFO[$PARAM(0)].DC1
MOV P35 $ITEMINFO[$PARAM(0)].DC2
MOV P36 $ITEMINFO[$PARAM(0)].MC1
MOV P37 $ITEMINFO[$PARAM(0)].MC2
MOV P38 $ITEMINFO[$PARAM(0)].SC1
MOV P39 $ITEMINFO[$PARAM(0)].SC2
MOV P40 $ITEMINFO[$PARAM(0)].SOURCE
MOV P41 $ITEMINFO[$PARAM(0)].VALUE(12)
MOV P42 $ITEMINFO[$PARAM(0)].ITEMEXT(37)
MOV P43 $ITEMINFO[$PARAM(0)].ITEMEXT(38)
DEC P40 1
MOV S30 虎王盾
INC S30 $ITEMINFO[$PARAM(0)].SHAPE
TAKEM $PARAM(0)
TAKEM $PARAM(1)
GIVE $STR(S30) 1
UPGRADEUSERITEM $PARAM(10) 0 = $STR(P30)
UPGRADEUSERITEM $PARAM(10) 1 = $STR(P31)
UPGRADEUSERITEM $PARAM(10) 2 = $STR(P32)
UPGRADEUSERITEM $PARAM(10) 3 = $STR(P33)
UPGRADEUSERITEM $PARAM(10) 4 = $STR(P34)
UPGRADEUSERITEM $PARAM(10) 5 = $STR(P35)
UPGRADEUSERITEM $PARAM(10) 6 = $STR(P36)
UPGRADEUSERITEM $PARAM(10) 7 = $STR(P37)
UPGRADEUSERITEM $PARAM(10) 8 = $STR(P38)
UPGRADEUSERITEM $PARAM(10) 9 = $STR(P39)
UPGRADEUSERITEM $PARAM(10) 11 = $STR(P40)
UPGRADEUSERITEM $PARAM(10) 12 = $STR(P41)
UPGRADEUSERITEM $PARAM(10) 37 = $STR(P42)
UPGRADEUSERITEM $PARAM(10) 38 = $STR(P43)
SENDMSG 5 你的通灵盾牌在虎灵的作用下成功转换成了虎王盾。
BREAK

Script is done but now we need something so we can level him, as i don't have the proper script at the moment we will just have to use this one, so like before we need to create a npc or even just use the one we used above which i have done and we need to enter this script.

Code:
<Level Tiger/@tiger>\

[@tiger]
#ACT
TigerLevel + 1
SENDMSG 5 Tiger#32King#32level#32has#32increased!

Ok now we need a TigerShield so @make 虎王盾
Equip the shield and right click it.
This will bring the tiger kings interface up, now click the big botton and it should summon.
I will work on the TigerKings items and skills soon.

P.S You need to level up the TigerKing before summoning it, just get it to level 10. Level 50 will put it on it's 2nd form.

Thanks to xsnows for the help with scripts.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
anyone translated the interface ?

Planned to do the interface last, i got my old one so wont take long anyway.

But i have worked out that the new special set items the stat information is inside a ini. file in the client so no need to hex edit it, tried seeing if they would work for other items because all it goes by is the Stdmode and Shape but it never worked, Weight,Dura and level recruitments on these have to be hex edited though.
statsfa.jpg

Reason am leaving the client last is because when we update it deletes the dat. file and replaces it with a new one so would need to restart that all.

Oh and Xsnows has told me about a space after a SENDMSG command, we always had to do a Chinese space which looks like 2 spaces but if you put #32 after each word it makes a normal space without breaking the message.

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
Sanity, I'm interested in opening a woool server but I've saw that there isn't any server online so I would like to ask you if woool servers are difficult to make or it's just that people doesn't like it ?

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
Sanity, I'm interested in opening a woool server but I've saw that there isn't any server online so I would like to ask you if woool servers are difficult to make or it's just that people doesn't like it ?

afaik theres not alot you can do with woool without getting into the source etc thats why theres a lack of servers,

sanity will know though :)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
What Viper said, you see alot of the words are inside the Engine (M2) and you either need a source or atleast a unpacked one to do it. But most engines for Woool you need to pay for otherwise they have restrictions on it, not only that you need to pay for a launcher and you can't use any, it has to match logingate and Engine otherwise it would not work. So you see how hard it has been trying to create a woool server in past. I think if people gave this new version a chance they would really like it imo.