Films to see?

smoochy boys on tour

Insane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2003
The Matrix!!
Taken (watched it for the first time on sunday, despite not being a neesom fan it was a great film)
Get Carter (the original, not the ****ty stallone remake)
A Clockwork Orange (a kubrick classic if you can bear all the unusual language)
Anything Lord of the Rings (if you can be arsed to sit still that long)
Stigmata
The 5th Element
District 9 (hard to comprehend, but that was director Neill Blomkamps intention)
Avatar (got it, not yet watched it, but everyone i know who has seen it says watch it)
Bronson
Bullit (for the sound of the Mustang GT500 alone)

Cant picture anymore of my DVD collection in my head as im at work so i will leave it there!!

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
The 5th Element - this needs removing from this list, terrible movie.
District 9 (hard to comprehend, but that was director Neill Blomkamps intention)

The 5th Element - terrible movie.
District 9 (hard to comprehend, but that was director Neill Blomkamps intention) - good movie, i don't see how you can find it hard to comprehend though.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
How High, used to love this film in my younger days lol. Never really got into District 9 only watched it the once though.

Alexz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 25, 2010
Timisoara
Some horror movie's:
Absentia
Final Destination 5
Red State
Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark
The Apparition

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
heard about this but even the name puts me off lol

Whatever you do , don't watch it , even if you lose a bet. I did the big mistake to watch the first one -.-

Didn't knew i would see the sickest movie ever made , was thinking it's a normal horror.

P.S Watch at least Trailer for the first one ^^

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
human centipede was tame. hope number 2 is good.

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Human Centipede looks well good!

Downloading that ****! I wanna download Serbian Film, apparently thats menta be a sick film. I'm using sick to literally mean, sick lol.

Insane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2003
The Matrix!!
The 5th Element - terrible movie.
District 9 (hard to comprehend, but that was director Neill Blomkamps intention) - good movie, i don't see how you can find it hard to comprehend though.

wasnt this post about personal movie suggestions, i suggested the 5th element because i find it a good movie! age and taste difference maybe, but saying remove it from the list because you think its a ****e film isnt really constructive!

as for district 9, i think it will be a hard film to follow for some people.... the cinematography and the documentry style handcam filming along with the aliens dialogue being completely subtitled makes it require a second watch i think! well, that could be down to me being arseholed the first time i watched it maybe.

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

oh, forgot to mention another film in my orginal post.....

Once were warriors!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
just watched 'frequently asked questions about time travel' for the second time. like this film.