Chinese language pack windows 7

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Has anyone got a spare Chinese language pack windows 7? Also a nice guide with it?:)

Can't seem to find a windows 7... need it to translate woool.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
There is no 'r' in can't. How many times...

What version of 7 do you have?

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Tai stfu and stop goin off topic. Your a mod.. I think. You should know better then goin off topic. Do you really think i give a crap how i spell? I can spell how the fk i want. Got a problem? thn fk off. Ever think about not bein able to go to school for over months and aint got very gd education in english?

I really hate posting on lomcn tbh. Your 1 of the people who puts me off on ere atm..

Any ways i think i founded it. Will edit post if i have solved my problem.

Edit: I have edit the 1st post with CAN'T.. (Don't really see the point) but to keep you happy and stop postin spam was worth it..

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
You haven't even answered my question, therefore you're the only person who has gone off topic here.

Also I'm TEACHING you how to spell and you throw it in my face with abuse?

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Why would i ask you to teach me how to spell? Did i ask for a teacher? No.. "Thanks for the infration".

As i said in post i might of solved my solluction.. But if not then ill post back on here.

Edit: If i wanted a teacher i would of payed a mate to teach me spelling. But atm i think my spelling is brill. Maybe i spell wrong but irl i say it correctly.

Last edited: