Trap
MoonLight
MpEater
SwiftFeet
LightBody
PoisonSword
DarkBody
MoonBlade
Problem I got is I cannot get them to work as Im not sure what to enter into the MDB Table.
Also the Assassin Skill Books are showing as Warrior Books ingame. I managed to 'learn' Fatal Sword but it does not go up when I use it ie: it stays at 0/500.
I have a fully working 2.6 server apart from this problem, so I would really appreciate if anyone can give me the correct MDB entries and also the STDItem entries for these spells :) Are these the total working Assassin spells available or are there more?

Thx guyz

DrUgZ
PS: I did go search and got some incomplete entries for them...

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
Hi guyz, I currently have in the MagicDB the below assassin skills:
FatalSword
DoubleSlash
Haste
FlashDash
HeavenlySword
FireBurst
Trap
MoonLight
MpEater
SwiftFeet
LightBody
PoisonSword
DarkBody
MoonBlade
Problem I got is I cannot get them to work as Im not sure what to enter into the MDB Table.
Also the Assassin Skill Books are showing as Warrior Books ingame. I managed to 'learn' Fatal Sword but it does not go up when I use it ie: it stays at 0/500.
I have a fully working 2.6 server apart from this problem, so I would really appreciate if anyone can give me the correct MDB entries and also the STDItem entries for these spells :) Are these the total working Assassin spells available or are there more?

Thx guyz

DrUgZ
PS: I did go search and got some incomplete entries for them...

depending on what files you are using makes a diffrence as some files dont have the skills coded in them so they wont work. the ruby files have the spells working which have just been released and the jp's fiels had skills working but they have stoped working on them now so not 100% complete

Upvote 0

JaguarPaw

LOMCN Member
Sep 1, 2012
Bichon
Most of our assassin skills are working, here's what we have and what happens when we use them.
moonlight = invisible for xx secs
fatalsword = wont assign a key ???
doubleslash= enabled/disabled
lightbodys = agility increse xx secs
haste = AttSpeed increse xx secs
heavenlysword = shoots a flame out >
fireburst = blue circle flash around char body
poisonsword = white powder swoosh (halfmoonshape)
cresentslash = orange symbol arc shaped
darkbody = gives a decoy char
mpeater = wont assign a key ?????
swiftfeet = agility increse xx secs ( this may be wrong)

if any of these can help let me know also if you know any of ours that we have issues with can be fixed

Upvote 0