Crusade Version 2.2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
<center><embed src="http://bannerbaker.com/banners/led-scroller/LCD4.swf" FlashVars="t=CRUSADE VERSION 2.2&msg=Banner Generators&b=4" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="450" height="60" name="LCDScroller" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="samedomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><font size="-2"><a href="">Banner Generators</a></font></center>

Crusade v2.2!.​

Server Details -

ServerName - Crusade V2.2
ServerIP - 212.227.249.31
Server Version - 2.3 (Three Heroes)
Dedi Hosted - http://i51.tinypic.com/2jfg0wg.jpg

Most people will think. "Hey.. Theres a new Crusade server out... It'l probs be ****.." We can promise you. this wont be happening anymore.

Hosted 24/7 on a 4Gb Ram dedi server
We have​
Most of the Original Stuff for your Crusade Server Lovers
New HomeZone Map.
Daily Pet Npc(Different Pets on weekdays/weekends)
Quest Npc (Updated And possibly a 2nd one being added!)
Player Stats
Global Shout
GT Cave
Items Ranging To Level 200. - more will be added on the approach.
Game Gold & GamePoint Npc - No need to donate Scrolls drops in game!
Server Announcements - Updated.
Login Gate Notice - Updated
Custom Mobs - Being Imported
Custom Caves - Many more to come, on Arrival to "Rebirth"
Auto Patcher - Comming Soon

More New features!

No fun fighting for SabukWall? On here you will have a reason! Sabuk cave fully working, Drops Sabuk Kit ;This could give you a massive Advantage on trying to win the war! Or keep your castle.
Custom Drops + Spawns in some places.
ClanBoost - Gold, Silver + Bronze.
New Items Ranging from 20-200 All Custom, rare and will give you a advantage on trying to Pk your foe, or Help your Guild.

Hoping to come!

Taoist pets. Get bored of them? Stupid Shinsu... Skelly? Not here. They'll be changing depending on the level of the skill & the level of your charcter!
Wizzard and warriors... You guys hate Tao's having pets? .. You can get your own Custom pets.. Just as strong.. and maybe even free once you've done the quests to achieve them.
About 150 + New items/Armours/Weapons to go into kits... Hoping to be for level 150-200+ To keep you hunting.
Advanced Caves - Advanced Evil mir... Droping his Uber rare kits! Worth challenging.
Large and Extra Large Exp pots are in game! They drop of a few high level bosses.
Hoping to fix the Mirroring Bug... If not... We'll put it to some good use =D
Castle Gi... Have a Event token? Pick from many diffrent events from LMS to Invasions!
Hate only having Half a rare kit? "WTK" armour + Sword , boots,belt and maybe stone will be added in game!
Want to fight a Gm? Dont have the guys? Join the GM fight room, there you can fight a Gm 1v1... with a twist... it's not a Player... Its a monster!
It will drop the Gm's items.. but... can you handle the challenge?

"Will Post screenshots of new kits soon!"

And so much more!

So Why dont you come and give it a try, You might just enjoy it!

Forums - www.Crusade.FreeForums.org

ServerTeam: Shaun

Last edited:

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
you should be able to create a character, everyone eles seem's to be able too..

Yes the server is online ;)

acer777

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
i downloaded it all new ip patches/maps etc then i login in n cant create a char tryd making any char/class wouldnt let me do anything.
hope u reply fast as wanna check the server out.

acer777

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
ok nvm i made the char about 10min ago relogged about 4 times nothing was there waited a lil longer and then my char i tryd to create 100min ago was there so it sorted it self out :P

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
Sorry about that, it maybe because the Crusade files i'm using. are currently a little bugged. if it happens again, please private message me on LOMCN, or our forums - www.crusade.freeforums.org

Every One is welcome to play Crusade. 2 Activate GM's. Dedi may come soon. depending on User Count. ;)

we are 100% going to make this server the best.

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
It is up.

IP - 2.125.199.186

Since some of the player's don't really want to come back. if you have proof you played the Crusade Version that CryWolf121 Created. Please Add me on msn. - [email protected]

And Provide Proof - i'll give you level 50 + level 50 items.

If your new. i'm Sure some one will help you out

EasterEvent - Comming Soon!

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
Should be able too, Contact me on Msn, - [email protected]

There will be a reboot later tonight - Host machine - Upgrade + New Remote Access. + Router been stable.

/Shaun

Last edited:

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
Sorry Guys, getting a little Windows Socket Error on SelGate, shouldn't be 2 mins

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Server back up ^_^
Should be fully working now, on same Ip as before..

Hope to see you ingame

/Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.