Crusade Version 2.2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Okai.

New update.
A wipe will take place today.. And will be back up soon.
We will be recuiting a new Server Team to keep some of the peace When me and shaun are busy.

We're sorry
Beta will begin soon as servers back up. And easter event will be Implaced.

Good luck. and See you soon
/Luke

mafia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 18, 2010
HAHAHAH lol @ wipe the server off .... dindt last 2 days...
u f..k the ppl again ... nice 1 .... u make a new server?
will last 3 days? hahhaha .... go go ppl ... play again when is up.... will be a wipe in 2-3 days....
n1 Shaun and Luke ... good luck with your new server HAHHAHA

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
servers a joke tbh spent a full night lvlin to get rb then for them to take it down and wipe it takes the piss cba to lvl a n00b again pissed me off to much g/l with server

mafia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 18, 2010
i will take a look when is up ... i will make lvl 100 in 1 h:)
then i will quit :)

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
i ant playin again coz give it a day n00bs will join and moan ur to high they take the side of there new players rather than listen to playes who play from day 1 fk that server prob do a wipe again in 2 days tbh right joke if u ask me

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Wipes Almost been done... So not long, setting up new connection from Host -> Shaun.

Luke

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
People crying about the wipe are only crying cause they got given levels from what pratically was a bug...

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
me and shaun both know that -.- It's not our fault people are geeking it. People moan. then it all kicks off is it? This time. the Exp tables arnt ****ed.

Luke

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
i dint get given no lvls so stfu i lvled myself so just shows what u no tom

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
so why listen to noobs who join just coz they cant hack people higher than what they are u delvld rbirth chars then on top of tht do a char wipe seriously server will go no where if u ask me

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
We'll See about that dude. We will see =)

Luke

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
u should never of put the server up till u was sure it was redy tbh then people wunt moan and get pissed of ...

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
I applaud the GMs decision to do this. As it was now, the server was full of bugs, exploits and whatnot. I know it's another wipe, but it's only been up for two days. All of you who think you've wasted your time, don't play Mir at all, every server that comes out is going to go down sooner or later, so if you think about it... What's better? Wasting 2 days on nothing, or wasting 2 months on nothing? Don't be silly, if you want don't want your time to be wasted, go do something useful, not play games. Anyway, I can see the GMs are trying to do the best thing for the server, donations aren't even in-game yet, so no point in crying. I bet most, if not all of you will still play it.

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Thank you Zer0 You understand where we're coming From

/Luke

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
I applaud the GMs decision to do this. As it was now, the server was full of bugs, exploits and whatnot. I know it's another wipe, but it's only been up for two days. All of you who think you've wasted your time, don't play Mir at all, every server that comes out is going to go down sooner or later, so if you think about it... What's better? Wasting 2 days on nothing, or wasting 2 months on nothing? Don't be silly, if you want don't want your time to be wasted, go do something useful, not play games. Anyway, I can see the GMs are trying to do the best thing for the server, donations aren't even in-game yet, so no point in crying. I bet most, if not all of you will still play it.

well said Zer0. i put loads of hours in2 lvling last nite, went to work and put even more in. but when i found out ppl wer lvl175 bcoz of the exp bug, even tho i was a high lvl i wanted the wipe bcoz of ppl's hp no1 could hurt each other.
theres going to be a event for ppl to get lvled up and kitted again, atleast there isnt no more bugs now and shouldnt be another wipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.