Crusade Version 2.2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

mafia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 18, 2010
server is full of bugs... i know most of them.... i was in game after the server was wiping and the bugs still there.... so will be a wipe in 2 days ....
hahha.... they kick me off from server .. . i can make another char and play again.... exploiting the bugs if i want to .... so anyway server is crap ... wana bet will be on for max 1 week?

g/l

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Logged in exp was ok, 68k at lvl 22 > 23 with 2.5k/3k per beginner cave 2 mobs, then he started lowering exp and to test if it was ok i had to relog several times now my char is dissapearing and i'm getting fatal error verification errors...put me off cba with all that

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
server is full of bugs... i know most of them.... i was in game after the server was wiping and the bugs still there.... so will be a wipe in 2 days ....
hahha.... they kick me off from server .. . i can make another char and play again.... exploiting the bugs if i want to .... so anyway server is crap ... wana bet will be on for max 1 week?

g/l

why u still here ? u posted ur opinion now do 1.

mafia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 18, 2010
i will comment when ever i want to ... dnt tell me what to do ... is about all ppl who will play again ... server files r buggie ...
if they are so good will make a proper server not crusade ... but they dnt cause Shaun dosen't know how to setup a port forward on router... to make remote desktop conection work:)

make yor on server with your own files.... Shaun... test the server then relese it....

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
servers **** they done wipe prob do another again in a few days my adivise dont play gms have no clue

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
well gm kept tingin me to bosses when i logged on for a start aswell so strongly recomend people to find a diffrent server ...

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
hardly cryin coz i put my thorts on server on hear .... coz 1 idiot crys he dose a char wipe so stfu and get ur head out

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
I applaud the GMs decision to do this. As it was now, the server was full of bugs, exploits and whatnot. I know it's another wipe, but it's only been up for two days. All of you who think you've wasted your time, don't play Mir at all, every server that comes out is going to go down sooner or later, so if you think about it... What's better? Wasting 2 days on nothing, or wasting 2 months on nothing? Don't be silly, if you want don't want your time to be wasted, go do something useful, not play games. Anyway, I can see the GMs are trying to do the best thing for the server, donations aren't even in-game yet, so no point in crying. I bet most, if not all of you will still play it.

these bugs etc were why i stoped using the crusade files and made bandet which started from 19.9 which were crusade files. then we went to 2.3 i released the bandet 1.9 files to the forums some time back now. with the hope some one would use some of the bits we never thought they would just be stuck up and online without even checking everthing out before hand.

grand99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
Im still getting conection closed.

someone post I.P plz?

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
Hmm. guy's i'm going to check every single Npc over. make sure there are no Exploit's ingame, sorry about the wipe earlyer, but i feel it was for the best. Exp Table was extremely messed up..

- On Topic!

EasterEvent - ingame!
Starter Kit + Pets - Ingame!
Loads of the new features comming Soon

/Shaun

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
IP - 2.125.199.186

Starter Kit - Tweaked.
New HomeZone - Tomorrow.
Pet Npc - Scripted
New Rebirth System - Tomorrow
Loads More Hopefuly Comming Soon!

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Recruiting GummyBea®s! Any level!

SabukWall - Tommoz (Not sure on time!)

Easter Event - Nice EXP for starting people! So come and Enjoy! (Event will start Tommoz afternoon)

All info from GM! Good luck! :)

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
went ot the 25+ cave theres litrally like 10000 mobs :P turn down the spawns in the lower caves to reduce mob lag

Status
Not open for further replies.