Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Download: http://mirfiles.com/mir2/Euro DBs.rar
Password: 'LOMCN' in caps

These are my own personal db's which I put together, they were also used on Empire 2.3. I've removed all of the custom stuff so it should be purely official mobs/maps etc.

Included:

TBL_GUARD
TBL_MAPINFO
TBL_MONGEN
TBL_MONSTER
TBL_MOVEMAPEVENT

The mob stats should be all OFFICIAL Euro stats - me and kyndig got them from Euro a few years ago. However I can't vouch for ones such as EM and Yimoogi as I probably editted them to work well with td's 2.3 files (Yimoogi wasn't coded properly for example so I worked around it) Some others may also have been altered slightly but the vast majority are standard.

The MONGEN is all the official stats released by MentaL which I converted to Access for use with 2.3, so up to 1.9 or whatever it was. So the 2.3 mobs will, I assume, just have been done by me or Hone I can't really remember as was so long ago but it's as close to official as could get I guess.

MOVEMAPEVENT - there was a lot of glitches in the pre-released version here on LOMCN so the doors should all be fixed and working properly.

The MAPINFO should have all the correct flags from Euro as well, such as NO RT and all that stuff.

I don't know who this may be of use to now but someone asked for a working mongen so I thought I may as well release the lot.

Last edited:

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
I can vouch that these files had mob strengths and balance just about perfect, best 2.3 I ever played by some distance.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I can vouch that these files had mob strengths and balance just about perfect, best 2.3 I ever played by some distance.

isnt hard when u just copy the official game tho is it.

doesnt gamepot have all the mob stats etc on their website now, so the info isnt rly that hard to find, but i guess the release saves ppl some time, so n1 i guess. Just dont like it when releases like this spark a lazy phase and ppl just use stuff like this and dont do ne thing else towards it and think they've made a server

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
isnt hard when u just copy the official game tho is it.

doesnt gamepot have all the mob stats etc on their website now, so the info isnt rly that hard to find, but i guess the release saves ppl some time, so n1 i guess. Just dont like it when releases like this spark a lazy phase and ppl just use stuff like this and dont do ne thing else towards it and think they've made a server

Your ignorance strikes again! The official content was official, that's how we wanted it. I'm sure Dorf can tell you which caves got used the most, euro or custom?! As for Gamepot I really wouldn't know and couldn't care less.

How do u import this info into a current sql db?

You need to get a thing called DTS Wizard for SQL which lets you import/export db's.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Just dont like it when releases like this spark a lazy phase and ppl just use stuff like this and dont do ne thing else towards it and think they've made a server

ironic considering that you used alpha frozen files for oldskool.

nice release none of the less.

killerbob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2007
How do i do this with SQL 2005 as SQL 2005 doesnt support DTS Wizard

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
Wots the Propper download plz coz thats just maps plz thanks

Scorpionking

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 11, 2011
Essex, England
Yer i just saw that the mega upload died too, does anyone have the original files available, i want to set up a server which is as close to the original game style as possible, a server without easy levelling, owns and the "own " classes, because there is a market for this kind of server out there, I am going to use a dedicated server to run it on, just need the files so i can edit them

demarco

LOMCN Leecher
Dec 5, 2015
i want play this game but.i dont know how to download

---------- Post Merged at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:35 AM ----------

can some onme help me

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
This is a 3 year old thread...

LOMCN isnt a game... its a community forum full of individual private servers, if you want to play you can click here and pick the private server you wish to play