Project69 [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
Re: Project69 - The Long Road to 2.3 ... is over.

rate is perfect, server been up for 4 years and people arent too high

Rasheed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 6, 2003
The New Monkey

Played 69 Since day 1 and don't plan on going anywhere, I agree with Top no Servs gunna come close

Recommend this server to anyone returning or starting fresh

nettim2k

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2006

took me like 3mnths to get to lvl 49,cba with just goin Death valley n just ts"in mobs till like lvl 80 then new spells its like lvl 48 on euro for lvl 80 on 69,for a spell like FF it aint worth it,servers crap

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales

erm took me less than a fortnite to get 49, rate is fine for the server if u like euro so much go play it

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

rate is perfect, server been up for 4 years and people arent too high
thats reason i wont play it, the new players just startin server will never come close 2 the highest lvls/best players ingame

dont doubt that its a good server, just its been up so long now theres no point in startin. just my opinion ne way

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)

thats reason i wont play it, the new players just startin server will never come close 2 the highest lvls/best players ingame

dont doubt that its a good server, just its been up so long now theres no point in startin. just my opinion ne way

I see what your saying, but alot of new players are starting to play each day, and they are still leveling high. It may take abit of time but it is possible to catch some of the high players in-game.

/Ash

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester

Thats Project69s biggest problem, people don't see the point in joining because they think they have to play for years to get to the point where a lot of players are now, then play even more years to catch up to the level they will be after the years it took you to get to the previous level.
You may be detered by the number but leveling after 52 it is the same exp per level (until 90) so it is not as dificult to level as it seems.

Its simply not true, the current highest level has played for less than 2 years on and off and has been highest level since before xmas.

I also make a point of making it easier for lower levels to make up the difference by increasing the exp slightly or releasing new leveling areas.

Another factor to consider is the very fact that higher levels have already paved the path and flattened some of the mountains for necomers by introducing items and simply being there to asist you.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

true but ud still have 2 geek it 24/7 2 ever be as high lvl as them, u said urself the highest lvl has been playin 2years lol, so basically it'll take me like 3yrs 2 get his/her lvl lol.

dunno id maybe play if like others said, u did some sorta exp event for a few days 2 celebrate the change over to 2.3

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales

suppose what scorp has said ther is all true, lot easier to get ur hands on sum items now as the higher lvls have brought them into play u cld say. lvling after 52 isnt too hard the only thing he hasnt mentioned is that the amount of exp gained from mobs drops lol. alot of new comers do level up quite high but its being bothered to actually go lvl thats every 1's problem.

so many people play the server now tho atleast if u do play thers always some 1 to fight, and even if thers a 10 lvl gap u have got that possibility of beating them all the time.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester

I can confirm I will be doing exp promotions later in the month

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales

oh nice, glad to hear that scorp hope urs is more constructive and intresting of an event rather than just dubble exp or w/e

Rebal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2007

Came on today good user count still as always, like 144 players, havent logged on in about a year, seems good still.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

gave it a try but dont rly think its all that =x

like on wizard... all spells seem 2 have a massive delay, even worse than euro, id cast shield, then by time i was allowed 2 cast another spell shield had droped lol -.-

still has been up for 4yrs so cant rly knock it, just not my cup of tea.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales

one thing i will say community gone right down hill more than half of user count are foreign its fair to say

Rebal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2007

Noticed that one wak, all speaking diff language was like o.O lmao.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester

There is a group of italians that play and keep to themselves, so what?

Rebal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2007

We wasent complaining......???

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough

Scorp, just wondering if its possible for you to host a med from another pc?
Becouse i liked p69 from the start, even though its lowrate and i like totally hate them lol, anyways, just think it wud be an idea lol