Project69 [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
Re: Project69 - The Long Road to 2.3 ... is over.

"down hill" is a negative in my book

suppose u could look at it negatively, they have got every right to play server but the thing is its gone from an all speaking english server to a multi language server which is quite annoying when they can understand u but u cant understand them. not sure bout every 1 but have u ever walked down a street and had to walk thru a crowd of foreigners and they look at u and carry on talking dodgeyst feeling, similar feeling on p69 where ppl are talking between themselves can understand wat ur saying u but u cant understand them. nowt u can do about it but just saying thats how it is.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester

Theres no two ways about it, its a negative comment, down (as in negetive) as opposed to up (as in positive) :S
Sounds to me like an insecurity on your part

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales

you could say insecurity id rather say its makes me uncomfortable.

Hellbound

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2006

I'll be playing.

Thanks

Raider

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 26, 2003

servers on quite a high atm , especially since 2.3.

the servers also starting to have a very cosmopoliton feel to it , which i wouldnt say is a bad thing , some tend to stick together and others prefer to mix , diversitys always a good thing.

theres no time like the present , if your gonna join theres no point pondering that'll you'll never catch up. of course you wont if thats your state of mind , you dont win anything unless you actually play.

theres also real buzz within the community about the new bosses and items aswell, forcing the community to get back together if you will , bringing something thats kinda a novelty in todays mir servers actually need for group/guild hunts.

top server , great community (at times) and what more could you ask from the host , a one man team.

EntriveR

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 6, 2007

A true experience in the world of p69

You start off at the ripe old age of 34, you click the npc and she gives you your kit, all spells up untill 34 and an apple, she then wishes you luck. nice of her, eh?

anyway, the exp isn't that great, meaning you can achieve 40 in around 2-3 hours, but if you really want to reach the levels p69 is actually aimed at it'll take you a good while, by that time you're either a guy who doesnt have many friends, or you have logged out a day later never to return.

The people in p69 vary..from anti-social to very anti-social.

So who is this server perfect for? A guy who knows a few people who play this server, this they can provide you with items and protection from the dozens of high level pkers looking to kill you first chance they get.

oh on a final note where the hell are the EVENTS!!!! these are what we all crave, you know deep down you want another event like the easterhens on euro all that time ago. If you want to triple your user base in a week you do it with events and advertisement of them, that way when they join in the hopes of participating in it, they play and enjoy the server and by the time the event runs out they are hooked and ready to stay. but apparently scorp doesnt think about this and he doesnt implement these events.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester

Oh wow trebble ey? Is that a firm value or might it be less? Im really interested, cause in my opinion your opinion is ****. now keep off my thread..
You must be one of them morons who slags off the server but secretly cant keep away right? Must be, else you wouldnt have a fking clue about recent project69 happenings

StevieLCFC

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 27, 2006

Oh wow trebble ey? Is that a firm value or might it be less? Im really interested, cause in my opinion your opinion is ****. now keep off my thread..
You must be one of them morons who slags off the server but secretly cant keep away right? Must be, else you wouldnt have a fking clue about recent project69 happenings

WOAHHH The Scorp man spoke lets all bow down and take this crap ... scorp you may be a well known person but stfu with ya mouth

seems to me like an insecure person when ever who voices there opinions you got into high n mighty mode seems like u need a kick up the :mooned:

flame all ya like but im only saying what most people wont

Mannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006

scorp read my pm and and answer

EntriveR

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 6, 2007

jeez, a guy cant express his opinion in a sensible manner without the host having a go at me. i only told people the true experience of a person coming to this server, the rest of these reviews are from people who have lvl 70 chars and have no interest in any other servers, and this doesnt help the rest of the mir community who want to play more than one and would prefer a honest opinion instead of joining and being disappointed by all your claims of this server "utopia"

and it is a well known fact that events DO increase your user base and some of the ones who do have fun in the events stay on after it is over. so why are you reluctant to do them? could it be that you dont want to spend time doing these things, which is why p69 rarely has any updates?

Aldino

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 20, 2003

Project69 may have it faults......but it's still the best server out whether you like it or not, stop looking at the negatives and appreciate the positives...

Arktica

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2006

what are the featureson this gasme.. how does it conform.differ formother 2.3 servers detailed responce welcome

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland

jeez, a guy cant express his opinion in a sensible manner without the host having a go at me. i only told people the true experience of a person coming to this server, the rest of these reviews are from people who have lvl 70 chars and have no interest in any other servers, and this doesnt help the rest of the mir community who want to play more than one and would prefer a honest opinion instead of joining and being disappointed by all your claims of this server "utopia"

and it is a well known fact that events DO increase your user base and some of the ones who do have fun in the events stay on after it is over. so why are you reluctant to do them? could it be that you dont want to spend time doing these things, which is why p69 rarely has any updates?

the hole u can get 34-40 in 3 hours dont show u something?

the server has been running 4 years for a reason, because lvling u ave to work for if u dont like lvling then this isnt ure server, but to say ppl ave no life who play this when u probs made a char killed 1 mob and loged off.

fact is u think this server is **** when u probs play other servers for about a month or 2months and the server is down, and in them 2 months the server has been lagy up and down like a yo-yo, if u dont ave much time to play servers like this then dont.

servers have events all the time and its funny how those servers never seem to last more than a 2months, mir revenge for example i played it a week and got bored, there was events every day,

p69 has events on holidays like xmas, easter etc,

a event every day makes the server boring because noobs get rich from them.

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006

the hole u can get 34-40 in 3 hours dont show u something?

the server has been running 4 years for a reason, because lvling u ave to work for if u dont like lvling then this isnt ure server, but to say ppl ave no life who play this when u probs made a char killed 1 mob and loged off.

fact is u think this server is **** when u probs play other servers for about a month or 2months and the server is down, and in them 2 months the server has been lagy up and down like a yo-yo, if u dont ave much time to play servers like this then dont.

servers have events all the time and its funny how those servers never seem to last more than a 2months, mir revenge for example i played it a week and got bored, there was events every day,

p69 has events on holidays like xmas, easter etc,

a event every day makes the server boring because noobs get rich from them.

no1 said about haveing a event every day maybe every event every month would be cool i dnt play p69 but thinkin off starting mir up and play p69 but not many events and events are fun not like event every day but every month be good

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester

WOAHHH The Scorp man spoke lets all bow down and take this crap ... scorp you may be a well known person but stfu with ya mouth

seems to me like an insecure person when ever who voices there opinions you got into high n mighty mode seems like u need a kick up the :mooned:

flame all ya like but im only saying what most people wont

Lol, I would never post a reply like that to someone I dont know. Fact is he got banned about 4 years ago and still cant let it drop, every time I post an advertisement thread he replies with something stupid and incorrect.
Im pleased that you think im high and mighty, but why would I "bow down and take this crap".. seems to me you like sticking your nose where its not concerned

Demonfist

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2005
If You Find Out, Let Me Know, TY :D

This MAY just Tempt me to return, But i played it before, as said be4 it gets abit dauntin 40-50, levelin in same places, maybe introduce 1 or 2 new caves with slightly raised exp?

xx

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007

i dont play p69 often nemore but it is by far the best server around of course theres gonna be down sides due 2 the fact that not every1 can be happy with 1 thing

yea a couple of downsides like his emails take 4 ever 2 answered but dont loose ur pass n wont ave 2 wait (not a dig scorp :P)

u lot r askin 4 events n u dont even know wat p69 looks like y do u need events 2 play a game u all that dumb u cant do things 4 ur self? i mean its not hard 2 lvl i ave a 65 warr n i could a lvl aday if rly wanted 2 same as a 70 r/b wiz it seems u lot just wanna turn up 4 events on servers then leave em theres an old sayin y change sumthin that isnt broken i rest my case

n1 on 2.3 scorp

EntriveR

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 6, 2007

Shall I enlighten everyone why I was banned?

I heard from a friend that scorp, the host, was slyly giving people items for donations, so me being the adventourous type and having lots of cash to spare i approached him and made a deal for 1 lvl 50 slayer, 2 armors and a GGN, now I offered to donate 20 quid to him for the running of his server, i figured the money would go on the server so it was money well spent since i would benefit also. well anyway we do the deal i get the items and i was waiting for my account to clear so i could wire him the money via paypal. well scorp being the git that he is, introduced an event 2-3 days later with reindeers dropping everything, such as slayers armors GGN's photon items, etc. I ended up in 4 hours with 3 of the weps, 5-6 armors and 2-3 necks, among many other items. so i said **** this. why should i pay for items that are not rare anymore. and i told him this, i said i would return the stuff he gave to me as i wasnt paying for items that noobs had storage fulls of.

well he didnt like this but he couldnt do much about this as he didnt want people finding out he made under the table deals with players, so he did something else instead. instead of banning me, that way he would have to give a reason why, he gave my password out to a guy who offered him money secretly, since i was one of the richest players ingame and i had one of the best weapons ingame, people were willing to pay good money for my account.

so after the so called "hacking" i was banned a few days later for abuse of the host, or rather i was unhappy with his attitude and not bringing the hackers to justice. what made me suspect an inside job was the guy who claimed to hack me, he didnt have a clue about hacking and could have never pulled it off. he later admitted to me that he paid good money for the password from scorp. so thats that, i lost my account and the guild was deleted and many of the memebrs in it were later banned by scorp.

in fact i dont think there are any oldies left, i think he banned them all for not agreeing with his attitude.

so say what you want about me but that is a true story, and it gives you the measure of the true scorp, so people claiming hes some messiah or good guy making this server for free, dont believe any of it, i got told by merdok ages ago that he used to get 1-2k a month from qatar to keep the server running

so put that in your pipe and smoke it scorp trying to sound all innocent