Project69 [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
Re: Project69 - The Long Road to 2.3 ... is over.

ent i remember u wen u was playin n u dint ave the best wep in game at all wen u played there was loads of refined weps about with gd luck i had a ds dc 80 L+6 but yet thepower had 1 wat was L+9 if i remember but he exploited the luck on that summit cant remember think he was banned 4 it again cant remember was 3years ago ><

as 4 that wat happened with u n scorp cant comment coz i dint know about it but i heard merd was in scorps house or summit n got hold of ppls id n pass n jacked em or sum **** like that but he was banned straight away n as 4 ppl bein banned 4 nothin i dont remember ne all th ppl who was banned was banned 4 a reason

just question ent y u still moanin about this neway it happed years ago hes tryin 2 advertise his server goin 2.3 2 get more ppl playin n ur just tryin ur hardest 2 drag him down with his server btw ent u even seen wat p69 looks like recently coz its changed n so has the community n attitude towards the server

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

ent i remember u wen u was playin n u dint ave the best wep in game at all wen u played there was loads of refined weps about with gd luck i had a ds dc 80 L+6 but yet thepower had 1 wat was L+9 if i remember but he exploited the luck on that summit cant remember think he was banned 4 it again cant remember was 3years ago ><

Your a prick. Everything you just said was COMPLETELY wrong.

Ent was the person who made the Luck+9 DS. He did not "exploit" the luck on it. Scorp made benediction oils 100% success rate. Ent camped QA with another person, can't mind who it was, and lucked it up.

ThePower was not banned. Where do you think Scorp got the PC from that he is / was hosting on ? TP paid for it.

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007

Your a prick. Everything you just said was COMPLETELY wrong.

Ent was the person who made the Luck+9 DS. He did not "exploit" the luck on it. Scorp made benediction oils 100% success rate. Ent camped QA with another person, can't mind who it was, and lucked it up.

ThePower was not banned. Where do you think Scorp got the PC from that he is / was hosting on ? TP paid for it.

im a prick coz i mistaken the ds? if u ****in read wat i put i sed i was unsure n yea i remember the 100% benes so there 4 not everythin i sed i was wrong now pull that dick out ur mouth n stfu

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

yea i remember the 100% benes so there 4 not everythin i sed i was wrong now pull that dick out ur mouth n stfu

If you remembered the 100% benediction oils then you would have realized thats how he got the weapon to luck+9, not by "exploiting" like you previously said.

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007

no because it went round that he had exploited 2 get that n as i previously sed i could be wrong

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

no because it went round that he had exploited 2 get that n as i previously sed i could be wrong

As you previously said, you COULD be wrong. No mate, you ARE wrong. You posted all that bull**** without knowing the facts, which I think is quite a stupid thing to do. Meh, maybe your a stupid person. I'll drop it now, I've said all I need to.

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007

lmfao jog on knobhead

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales

btw heres a couple of things 1-1 1/2 year ago thepower came bk online with the ds lk 9, recently 6 benes went on sale on forums supposidly the 100% benes. and do u even think thats the real entriver ?

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007

btw heres a couple of things 1-1 1/2 year ago thepower came bk online with the ds lk 9, recently 6 benes went on sale on forums supposidly the 100% benes. and do u even think thats the real entriver ?

the only time ive seen 6 100% benes 4 sale was adam the mod on forum n he plays sirwizalot so that 1 wasnt ent inless sum1 else made a post ages ago bout it

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales

go check forum 6 100% benedictions were sold within the last few weeks. + if u go in game you'll see many more luck 7 weapons than there was b4.

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007

go check forum 6 100% benedictions were sold within the last few weeks. + if u go in game you'll see many more luck 7 weapons than there was b4.

yea if u look whos sellin em it was adam the forum mod + all those L+7 weps r cause luckin was made easy 4 1 day only n loads made L+7 weps thats y but nothin 2 do with entriver

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester

Shall I enlighten everyone why I was banned?

I heard from a friend that scorp, the host, was slyly giving people items for donations, so me being the adventourous type and having lots of cash to spare i approached him and made a deal for 1 lvl 50 slayer, 2 armors and a GGN, now I offered to donate 20 quid to him for the running of his server, i figured the money would go on the server so it was money well spent since i would benefit also. well anyway we do the deal i get the items and i was waiting for my account to clear so i could wire him the money via paypal. well scorp being the git that he is, introduced an event 2-3 days later with reindeers dropping everything, such as slayers armors GGN's photon items, etc. I ended up in 4 hours with 3 of the weps, 5-6 armors and 2-3 necks, among many other items. so i said **** this. why should i pay for items that are not rare anymore. and i told him this, i said i would return the stuff he gave to me as i wasnt paying for items that noobs had storage fulls of.

well he didnt like this but he couldnt do much about this as he didnt want people finding out he made under the table deals with players, so he did something else instead. instead of banning me, that way he would have to give a reason why, he gave my password out to a guy who offered him money secretly, since i was one of the richest players ingame and i had one of the best weapons ingame, people were willing to pay good money for my account.

so after the so called "hacking" i was banned a few days later for abuse of the host, or rather i was unhappy with his attitude and not bringing the hackers to justice. what made me suspect an inside job was the guy who claimed to hack me, he didnt have a clue about hacking and could have never pulled it off. he later admitted to me that he paid good money for the password from scorp. so thats that, i lost my account and the guild was deleted and many of the memebrs in it were later banned by scorp.

in fact i dont think there are any oldies left, i think he banned them all for not agreeing with his attitude.

so say what you want about me but that is a true story, and it gives you the measure of the true scorp, so people claiming hes some messiah or good guy making this server for free, dont believe any of it, i got told by merdok ages ago that he used to get 1-2k a month from qatar to keep the server running

so put that in your pipe and smoke it scorp trying to sound all innocent

1. good story I hope you spent a lot of time writing it
2. i dont smoke
3. its common knowledge i sell items from banned characters such as your own to raise funds for the dedicated server etc. the reason i dont advertise the fact is because I dont really like doing it for several reasons
4. the qatar you speak of was not from qatar at all and was from UAE, we played on euro before hand that is how he knew me. he sent me roughly 1.5 in total not per month.
5. I dont really remember why I banned you, all I know is that ever since youv'e been crying about it :cray:
6. yes you are correct i ban everyone that is why the usercount is 0 :)

EntriveR

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 6, 2007

1: didnt take that long
2: figure of speech
3: wasnt back then
4:got it from merdok who supposedly was your friend so i took it on good faith.
5:nor do i. lame excuses, lack of help regarding the hacking..later found out why.
6:you banned most of the people in my guild and a lot of other players.

Genin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2005

Did you ever consider that the problem lies in the fact exp required is the same from lvl52-90???

Exp levels are supposed to be exponential , so that eventually time played means less and less as levelling becomes more and more difficult...

ie 89-90 should be the same as like 34-60 , this is why on euro , you can play for 3 months and still be able to compete with those playing for 4years+ , because although you cant catch up , you can "close the gap" as their exp/level becomes more difficult than yours every level ...

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007

the avarage lvl on ere now is 65-70 u could get that lvl in no time n a wiz can piss it

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales

yer but then you rebirth n started agen from 60. + unless u done it urself u havnt got the right to judge on how difficult it is because the neccesary exp u need doesnt change but the exp u get from mobs change.

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007

yer but then you rebirth n started agen from 60. + unless u done it urself u havnt got the right to judge on how difficult it is because the neccesary exp u need doesnt change but the exp u get from mobs change.

i can judge tho with avin a lvl 65 tao 65 warr 62 warr 71 r/b wiz :D from lvl 53-54 i think the exp stays the same but u get less exp from mobs makin it harder like wen i was lvl 85-89 i could hardly find newere 2 lvl coz i couldnt get the exp

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales

egsactly wat i mean tbh trying to find mobs n areas that give exp gets harder.