Release Recoloured Armour Collection

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Mask and I have recoloured a load of armours for you. These are designed to work with 2.6 files as they have all the necessary images (riding and fishing) however they will also work with other files (2.3 etc) all you have to do is remove the riding/fishing images from the end of each armour.

All armours have been saved as individual wil files to work with the Graphics folder.
All-in-One Download (includes all armours, assassin versions, stateitems and dnitems)
StateItem images Download
Items/Dnitems images Download

Password for all files:
LOMCN

Alternatively you can download the ones you want one-by-one by clicking the appropriate State image.

8YtXh.png

These are the shape numbers already set out for you (if you're using the All-in-one download with Ruby files). If you're adding them to your own WIL then obviously the shapes will be different to these.

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD SEPARATELY

Last edited:

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Some very nice armours there n1, some look simaler to whats about all ready though?

vn1 release.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Some very nice armours there n1, some look simaler to whats about all ready though?

vn1 release.

Yup but these are the only ones with riding/fishing images. That was the main reason for doing these, as 2.6 have limited usable armours.

+ these are better anyway, cos we're like, pro'z

Last edited:

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
oh yh forgot others dont have them coloured images, n1 again :)

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
These actually look quite nice for recoloured, thx for the release.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I did this for loads of mobs/armours but majority of which look kinda tacky as they come out badly, such as the Green LightArmour you have...you notice the bright spots everywhere lol, which i think looks naff

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I did this for loads of mobs/armours but majority of which look kinda tacky as they come out badly, such as the Green LightArmour you have...you notice the bright spots everywhere lol, which i think looks naff

yeah...they're apart of the armour though, some colours show up worse than others. The female dress looks pretty good in game though lol

Look at the difference between the Green/Black HA and the red one though... the red was made by someone else ages ago (stateimage)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mask

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Should get a sin collection sorted out, i think alot of people forget sins are in most 2.6 files with less armours/weps than any other class as it is. :)

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Should get a sin collection sorted out, i think alot of people forget sins are in most 2.6 files with less armours/weps than any other class as it is. :)

they will probably be among others if we decide to do more, we was also discussing mix matching the shanda armours with others for riding/fishing animations aswell, it wouldn't be perfect but at least they would be feasible, and offer more armours to 2.6.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
they will probably be among others if we decide to do more, we was also discussing mix matching the shanda armours with others for riding/fishing animations aswell, it wouldn't be perfect but at least they would be feasible, and offer more armours to 2.6.

Sounds a ace idea to me, good luck on it, hope to see it soon some time :)

chalky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2003
Im really impressed with the blue mir armour and the wizard armours. Hats off to you sir (lol sir)

RiseOfPhoenix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
So these dont have the sin version of euro armours ? (LightArmour/HeavenArm/MirArm) ?