Release Recoloured Armour Collection

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Sorry really had no spare time recently. Hopefully I'll get time in the next few days though to recolour the Heaven and Light arms for assassin.

scott95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
Yeah they're is some guides around but can be useless for armours as some people like to know how to colour the armour and not the skin underneath aka the head / hands, i dont mean to sound abit of a prick btw just saying and yeah i've been trying to find a guide past few days on how to colour arm and not skin i looked at replace colour on PS but cant seem to use it properly but yeah Tai nice release :)

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Yeah they're is some guides around but can be useless for armours as some people like to know how to colour the armour and not the skin underneath aka the head / hands, i dont mean to sound abit of a prick btw just saying and yeah i've been trying to find a guide past few days on how to colour arm and not skin i looked at replace colour on PS but cant seem to use it properly but yeah Tai nice release :)

there is no specific guide to not colouring the skins as it differs from each armour, its mostly trial and error, sometimes you may need to colour replace 3-4 times to achieve the desired effect.

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
Hey Tai, I noticed the green lightarmour doesn't work for assassins. I assume this is because its not in the hum_killer file. Do you think you could fix this?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Hey Tai, I noticed the green lightarmour doesn't work for assassins. I assume this is because its not in the hum_killer file. Do you think you could fix this?

Cos I haven't done the assassin versions yet. I said the other day I was gonna do them soon. Gonna do them tonight.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Done some, can someone test?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MPKHVK2B

I did the Red, Green & Black heaven armours plus the green Light Armour. However I'm pretty sure multi class armours will need to be coded to work with both the normal classes AND assassin. I'll speak to Lil to see if we can work something out.

but yeah, if someone can test them as assassin-only armours, then report back with the shape numbers.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
They should be all ready coded to read.

just make the are in order in hum2 will and killer hum2 wil

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
They should be all ready coded to read.

just make the are in order in hum2 will and killer hum2 wil

hmm not sure how I would do that. So if my green HA is shape 48 in Hum2, what should it be in Hum_Killer2?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
If u look at the wills ans see how reg mir armour is it makes sence.

I had it working befor with armours from 4h.

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
Your green light armour starts at image 31136 in Hum2.wil, so Im guessing in hum_killer2.wil, the light armour needs to start at the same number for it to work ingame, the same way the regular light armour works.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Your green light armour starts at image 31136 in Hum2.wil, so Im guessing in hum_killer2.wil, the light armour needs to start at the same number for it to work ingame, the same way the regular light armour works.

Shouldn't have anything to do with index numbers just shape numbers. My light armour should in fact work....have you tried it?