First Custom Client Preview

smoochy boys on tour

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Server is running under Linux, hes a ex ZhengTu developer and has created woool exactly like Zhengtu. It's not great but hes built server source and client source from scatch within 5months so it's looking good.

83775489.png

88305615.png

71442000.png

36534226.png

scx0r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2005
makes me wonder if this will ever be released, the code, and english translated, but looks good regardless... :)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
It's crap, feels like one of those browser games, but hes added alot more since i played so duno what it's like now, wish he stuck to the official client, that would of helped us alot but he said it would be hard getting shanda protocols so he just made his own.

scx0r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2005
It's crap, feels like one of those browser games, but hes added alot more since i played so duno what it's like now, wish he stuck to the official client, that would of helped us alot but he said it would be hard getting shanda protocols so he just made his own.

starting to feel the same feeling toward mir2-heroes, i know it seems selfish of me, but once the programmer starts to add new ideas, and not follow official, it is kinda annoying and the idea seems to dissolve :(

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
starting to feel the same feeling toward mir2-heroes, i know it seems selfish of me, but once the programmer starts to add new ideas, and not follow official, it is kinda annoying and the idea seems to dissolve :(

Talking about Lifco here? nah i always think it's good to see custom things being made, there a few peopele working on Heroes and am sure they wont add anything huge until they fixed the bugs and other stuff that needs sorting, what lif is doing it just adding small stuff which wont really effect the game much.