Blade & Soul Private Server

smoochy boys on tour

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Aymoix's are running a private server for blade and soul, server is currently offline but i will post when they are up, here are the links if you want to play.

SERVER STATUS: OFFLINE

Website
Forum

Client Download:
MediaFire
http://www.mediafire.com/?ad8qhjpgfafxq

Bittorrent
http://91.121.142.196/Blade.and.Soul.torrent

Installation Guide: "Think you need to be signed up to view this"
http://forums.atomixro.com/showthread.php?t=10892

PS - This has nothing to with me, i am just posting how to play.

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
this looks well good need to wait till i get a new pc to play thou lol :)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Here is me starting
71603679.png

Here is me running fast!
10857281.png

Here is me jumping!
16431041.png

Here is me Gliding!
99999143.png

Here is me looking cool!
94009031.png

Here is me bugged -.-
98117810.png

Graphics are insane, this isn't a full server just to let you know, all you can do so far is login game, move and do 4 quests so far, chat function and combat system isn't in yet.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Far away from a decent release yet, really isn't much you can do in game at the moment accept move and get quests, maybe towards to end a good enough test will be available with combat controls and chat function hopfully.

Just such a nice game, can't wait until they put in combat, going to be epic.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Your looking at around mid 2012 before you really can test this game, at the moment they said they are dealing with memory leaks and crashes so introducing combat,quests,maps, mobs,npcs etc.. you will be looking at long time before all this can be added. They already added a few starting quests and npc's which is good.

But i may wait for Ncsoft to bring this out, waited too long for this game to be put off by a P Server :P.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Just thought i would update this, just checked back tonight to see how it was all going and they have started the 2nd alpha test. following updates.

Completed

Quests for Assassin, Blade Master, Kung-Fu Master, & Force Master in training area
Entire world explorable
Map Objects now handled correctly (can be put down on map)
Death and Respawn
General and Whisper Chat
Store Buy, Buyback, & Sell Function
Equipping both Weapons & Articles of clothing
AI implemented
Moving Inventory Items
Chat Server (includes Party chat and Area Chat)
UI Settings get saved now (includes quick access bar and which quests you choose to display)

Partly Done

Unstuck Command(works for most areas, couple of points missing ; Can only be used once per login)
Translation (Basic quests details done for training area ; interface partly translated ; cut scenes translated)
Combat system (certain types of stances not locking onto each other properly)
Spawn Engine (partial list completed up through Charcoal Kilns area)
Skill Engine (Force Master, Blade Master, Kung-Fu Master, & Assassin only ; skill development varies depending on class)
Map and Instance transitions (instances added up through bamboo village area)
Quests created (Some quests finished into Charcoal Kilns area; not all classes can advance do to lack of skills)
Map Teleportation System (Location Discovery & Recall added; ticket calculation being tested)
Dragon Stream System (in development)
Party System (in development)
Relog / Character change (can successfully go back to login screen and modify characters, can't re-enter game)
Bo-Pae Synthesis (can turn ba-gua /bo-pae into into powders; all tiles will be changed to basic powder for now)

Not Started

Any content outside of Charcoal Kilns map area
Warehouse
Inventory expansion
Skill Tree (after lvl 15/16 quest)

---------- Post added 22-11-2011 at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was 20-11-2011 at 11:56 PM ----------

Combat Training. FPS was bad -.- mid settings.
[video=youtube;Ol3AXeARSSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol3AXeARSSc[/video]

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
If you remember back last year we had the files to run a ps, but nothing happend

I said back then this is one game that needs playing looks top