Map Making Downloads (Maps, Sets, Objects)

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Various Map Edits (Viewing purposes only unless Stated)
None of these map edits are 100% Finished and contain many Bugs. Please use for viewing purposes only as maps will not appear the same in game as in map edit.

Shorty Map Edit - Viewing & Creation of maps.
>>Download<<

16 Bit Map Edit - Viewing of Shanda Maps
>>Download<<

New Format Edit - Viewing of Korean Maps in new format. Still Contains Bugs, slow load time as Lil Coded it to load entire map in 1 go.
>>Download<<

Korean Mir - Updated 31/08/2011
THESE WILL NOT WORK ALONG SIDE WITH SHANDA MIR
Auto Patcher - Contains Full Client Autopatcher.
>>Download<<

Tiles - Contains Tiles & Small Tiles
>>Download<<

Objects - Contains Objects 1-19.wil & .wix
Download to come.... (200mb limit.. ughh)

Object Set- Contains Official Mir.set & Mir2.set (needed if you do not wish to rebuild objects)
>>Download<<

Maps - Contains all of korean maps -THESE WILL NOT WORK ON ANY FILES WORKING FROM THE OLD FORMAT
>>Download<<

TO BE DOWNLOADED & UPLOADED ASAP said:
Shanda Mir
THESE WILL NOT WORK ALONG SIDE WITH KOREAN MIR

Auto Patcher - Contains Full Client Autopatcher.
>>Download<<

Tiles - Contains Tiles & Small Tiles
>>Download<<

Objects - Contains every object.wil & Wix for
>>Download<<

Object Set- Contains Official Shanda Mir.set & Mir2.set (needed if you do not wish to rebuild objects)
>>Download<<

Maps - Contains all maps.
>>Download<<

Thanks To...

LilcoolDude (Although he didnt give me permission to release his map edit, sorreh!)
Shorty
ME! (Have to add my name :P)

If somebody could mirror these it would be much apreciated. Uploading in sections As i go :), when download link appears the download is done

---------- Post added 01-09-2011 at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was 31-08-2011 at 07:36 PM ----------

Sorry for long time to add the info, currently been unable to go on pc's for durations longer than 15mins as i've been suffereing migranes for last 4 days.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
SmavidDavid said:
Sorry for long time to add the info, currently been unable to go on pc's for durations longer than 15mins as i've been suffereing migranes for last 4 days.

You poor thing!

Stuck.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Anybody able to do shanda links for me?? (As i got to download if not, just trying to get post upto scratch asap!

Korean Set updated :) uploading objects now in 2 parts.

Insane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2003
The Matrix!!
has anyone got a copy of the new mir.set & mir2.set files for shanda client, or an object set for shanda which already has all the addtional map objects, like jinchon and so on.... im at work and wanna do a bit of mapping but i cant download stuff like the clients cos they blocked and couldnt install it even if i could, but if somebody can shot them in a zip (not rar, no software installed here to handle them), i would be much appreciated if you could mail them to me....

[email protected]

cheers.........

Praktica

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2009
England
All links are now dead for these mapeditor downloads, any chance of a re-upload please?

Cheers

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
can this thread be updated with working links please?

If its a hosting issue ill gladly host these files

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
the client objects are 3 years old so you might as well get the latest official client.

all map editors have been uploaded here (infact pretty much everything useful is uploaded here)

http://mirfiles.co.uk/mir2/

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
i use mirfiles for alot of my stuff, the site is brilliant since the loss of kaori. but im struggling to find a mapeditor capable of reading from wzl files, so i cant look at the maps from the new shana releases, like the n0,n1 files, they load up brilliantly in C# but its easier to navigate maps using a viewer, ive tried all sorts...

Map Edit (Shorty).exe
MapEdit.exe
mapedit2.exe (i get an access violation)
16BitMapEditor.exe (both as .wil and data)
MapEdit (New Format) (i get an access violation)

im at a loss of what map editor views what maps, im not completely dumb but i am dumbfounded trying to resolve this :/

EDIT: i have the official Shanda and WeMade clients i just cant open their maps :/ im doing something wrong im just running out of ideas lol

TheMasterGee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 23, 2003
Map Edit (Shorty).exe <- Yes is fine
MapEdit.exe <- Yes is fine
mapedit2.exe (i get an access violation) <- This is fine for me (361M2 editor)
16BitMapEditor.exe (both as .wil and data) <- This is fine for me. There are two of these, 729kb & 971kb, the latter is translated.
MapEdit (New Format) (i get an access violation) <- This one craps out on trying to load a map, although says New Format, it is dated 2011 and looks like the others. Could be a 32bit versus 64bit thing as it does look like it's trying to write outside of it's allowance.

I'd not lose any sleep on not loading some of the others. The top three are good. Do be sure they're in the Data folder for tile access etc (which you prob know), some will only run if I put in XPSP3 compatibility mode.

When they say "new" I don't *think* they mean new-new. If the bottom one does do the really new stuff, I'll stand corrected.

(whilst I'm trying to get Q012.map, Q013/Q014, quest tactical maze to look right)