Deadline day.

smoochy boys on tour

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Who'd you think was the best deadline day signing?

I think stoke have snapped up a bargain in Peter Crouch, 10million quid for a striker these days is sod all and I think when he plays, he shows his quality. Just look at his England record.

Bendtner to Sunderland pretty good for them too, although not that great a player, still a good coupe for them.

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
I must have missed the Crouch transfer, must admit I didn't see that coming. Thought he was more then happy at Spurs.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Bendtner is an awful, awful player. How he got into the Arsenal team I have no idea.

Crouch is a good goal scorer, but do Stoke really need him when they have Kenwyne Jones? (We made Kenwyne what he is today ;-))

Arteta is a good signing for Arsenal, that's a transfer that should have happened a few years ago.

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
I must have missed the Crouch transfer, must admit I didn't see that coming. Thought he was more then happy at Spurs.

He was happy at Spurs but because of their strikers they got in the manager said he wouldn't get many games so thought it was only fair to let him leave so he could continue to play football and get in the England squad.

Stroke made some great signings but the one i rate the best was Palacios in midfield.