Fragrant Hills - woool server

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Still wanna give this a go as DSM is the best type of mir ive played, so as andy said usercount + highest level? thanks.

Amotea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2008
Around 10 online on average and highest is 30, 31 or so.

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
highlest lvl on the server is a 33 wiz, there isnt much places for someone 33+ to explore and kill as mobs havnt been adjusted in higher areas with drops or exp/stats.

Players are being adjusted often to balance things out.

Does anyone know if the SFB spell thats taos get are suppose to go through buildings and walls much like Tbolt does? or are they supose to just explode as they hit an object trying to hit a mobb across the object?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
highlest lvl on the server is a 33 wiz, there isnt much places for someone 33+ to explore and kill as mobs havnt been adjusted in higher areas with drops or exp/stats.

Players are being adjusted often to balance things out.

Does anyone know if the SFB spell thats taos get are suppose to go through buildings and walls much like Tbolt does? or are they supose to just explode as they hit an object trying to hit a mobb across the object?

Go to HighTower, you know the place with flamingos on 1st, then run up to 3rd and when you get there you can lure the mobs around the stairs.

Before any of them GMs has a fit, this isn't a bug lol, it's just a good lure spot. (If you are a warrior then sorry =/, go to magic temple)

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
any help please, was playing server fine got to lvl 4 was running through bw and all of a sudden got a microsoft windows error msg pop us saying "legend.exe has stopped working and windows it checking for a solution to the problem". After its done checking i get "a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available". Now everytime i try log onto my char i get this message

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
On the forums in each thread listed under Important:

The Server Is Down

No futhur information given.

So for everyone who wants to try this server, don't bother until furthur notice.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Server down.
I took down the server. - Posted by there admin on the forums. Thread is locked if you wish it re-opened feel free to contact a member of staff.

/Czeldabolg

Status
Not open for further replies.