Fragrant Hills - woool server

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Pets are pretty bore it becomes a case of stand around watching pet kill mobs? That's even more boring imo :/

Not those type of pets you get on Mir servers which kills everything in 1 hit -.-. You want pets with alot of hp to tank but do little damage, means you still have to grind your ass off but means you staying longer because you don't run out of pots which i found me doing every 5 minutes.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
FlameRobe F and DevineRobe M from a boss... score!

Go into Anicnent Temple (renamed) and they drop pretty often from normal mobs :P I love FlameRobe though, looks bling.

Oh and i think Gobi Desert temple drops them though. If you want a tip wizzies, the bosses in that temple are ranged but you can hit them out of your range :P, should be 4-5 of them in a area and have normal respawn times. go go go!.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I can't find the KR lol.

Think it's called Arena, everything been changed so could be wrong and cba loggin in to check -.-.

Oh snap i forgot, they are underground and they only appear when you run near one, they also para you so be quick to get out the way.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Abit disappointing I leveled to 24 for Blaze and its absolutely terrible, when the mob walks through the fire it doesn't even hit it sometimes..

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Raise doesn't seem to work...I had amulet equipped. Also could you add skill removal to the gobi desert npc please?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Oh summon corpse is poo, use skelly and level it at guards.

Amotea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2008
Couple of questions then, what's better? Poison or Curse? Raise or Summon?
Oh summon corpse is poo, use skelly and level it at guards.
Do keep in mind that Summon prevents you from choosing Feign (this actually wasn't correctly implemented before but is now, players with Summon & Feign will lose Feign). Also the Corpse summoned by Raise will probably be altered so that it differs in role from Skeleton (probably it will get more HP and less DC or something).

About Poison and Curse: please have a look at the updated spell descriptions at the website http://www.legendoftheorient.com/?page_id=511 to see what they do.

Last edited:

Amotea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2008
Fixed blaze, it is correct that sometimes a mob will be unaffected because of its AMC for example, however, the spell was bugged in the sense that it would always skip the first hit (so it only kicked in after like 3 seconds).

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Ok thanks alot ill give it a test in a bit, also is it possible to add the numbers that come up when you damage a monster?

Any recommendations on where i should level at 24 (not that gobi desert place kinda getting sick of that now).

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Amulet is 1750 gold, Amulet(L) is 900 gold (in gobi anyway) and RepairOil is 0gold :)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Ok thanks alot ill give it a test in a bit, also is it possible to add the numbers that come up when you damage a monster?

Any recommendations on where i should level at 24 (not that gobi desert place kinda getting sick of that now).

There is a temple on Sabuk Map, i don't know the name of it on this server but thats after Gobi Desert.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Do i need to go past snakes pass to get to the sabuk map?

You could try Snake pass, and yea you need the go pass that map to get to sabuk.

If you open world map you can click on maps on the right side to see the way, should be easy to spot the Sabuk map.

Status
Not open for further replies.