D.X Version Source Release

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Thinking about scraping this source due to how buggy it is, reason it has so many bugs is because of the upgrade from 1.955 to 1.960, about 60% of it was updated to support the client.

I have 1.9.5.5 source which should be fine but can't test this until i find the 1.9.5.5 client, i have looked everywere for it but can't find it but all the bugs with the D.X should be fine am hoping. If anyone can get a client below 1.9.5.5 could you please post it. Also going to need the old SGL Editor if i was to use this.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I'll have a look around for you later on today mate.

Am sure someone uploaded the client to megaupload but it was deleted after the section got cleaned, am sure i put in the sticky topic created by Xander "Woool Downloads" or something, maybe a mod could restore it?.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Am sure someone uploaded the client to megaupload but it was deleted after the section got cleaned, am sure i put in the sticky topic created by Xander "Woool Downloads" or something, maybe a mod could restore it?.

I'll have a look for you. But I can't promise much. Was deleted due to a request so it can't be restored however i'll ask if I can copy & Paste the links over.

/Czeldabolg

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I asked the section to be cleaned abit a while ago, must of deleted the stickies also.

So i can request it to be restored :). plwz.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Sections cleans are a joke, the amount of stuff that got deleted isn't even funny.

Don't do that again.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Found the client in my QQ folder, god knows it got there but it's there :).

Sorry Tai i won't request it again sir, but it did need cleaning bitch and if you don't like it go fk ya self :).

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Found the client in my QQ folder, god knows it got there but it's there :).

Sorry Tai i won't request it again sir, but it did need cleaning bitch and if you don't like it go fk ya self :).

Nice, bite the hand that just helped restore your stuff. Very Mature sanity.

/Czeldabolg

blue

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 20, 2009
[URL="http://www.sendspace.com/file/2qiga2"[/URL]
Time expired download website information
download error
Want to give a Download Thank you Sanity:)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Can you specify which source? The links in this thread work and I believe tai's also posted the link to sanitys request so if you tell me the source you'll after if it's deleted i'll restore it.

/Czeldabolg

That was the client not the source. Source link is on first page and link is broken.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Don't have it on this computer anymore, had to format pc a while ago but i backed it up, just looking for it now, il upload it when i find it.