Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
I uploaded all from sanitys first post in one file
(easier to upload only one :P )

hope it helps

http://www.sendspace.com/file/i0mvig

Greetz Ameno

(PS: Clik on the bluebox with the text:"Click here to start download from sendspace")

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Am still looking for my version lol, i know i backed it up somewere i just can't remember what i did it on..= /

Il post when i find.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Yo sanity mate! Long time no speak.

Quick question.. Which is more up2date and best woool file out on here? Is it Rainbow Server Files Or D.X Version?

Or is this release for people who would like to work on woool source code?

If you could post which is best to use at this moment of time i would be greatful mate.

Thanks.

-Ash

Edit: Do i download 'Rainbow server files' and update it with these?

I've just checked the 'Rainbow server files' Thread and there aint any download links.. I'm so confused on what to download to be up2date.. So if you could send me a PRV Message with links of what i need.. That would be wonderful :)

Edit2: Get errors each time i try downloading from this thread... Can ANYONE Point me to the direction were i can play around with WOOOL up2date stuff??

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Yo sanity mate! Long time no speak.

Quick question.. Which is more up2date and best woool file out on here? Is it Rainbow Server Files Or D.X Version?

Or is this release for people who would like to work on woool source code?

If you could post which is best to use at this moment of time i would be greatful mate.

Thanks.

-Ash

Edit: Do i download 'Rainbow server files' and update it with these?

I've just checked the 'Rainbow server files' Thread and there aint any download links.. I'm so confused on what to download to be up2date.. So if you could send me a PRV Message with links of what i need.. That would be wonderful :)

Edit2: Get errors each time i try downloading from this thread... Can ANYONE Point me to the direction were i can play around with WOOOL up2date stuff??

Ok i found the backups but the files are a mess because i tried getting them to working with the 1.955 source and i changed everything without doing a backup =/, it's not a big problem, i not got chinese prc installed at the moment nor have i got delphi installed so i can't fix them up for you at the moment.

Here is the D.X Source, also it includes the K.R Source which is 1.955 which isn't mine and my launcher won't work with 1.955 but i thought i would include it anyway.

Source Code
http://www.mediafire.com/file/u6f4mj15zn5lu4u/D.X.Engine.rar

Server files
http://www.mediafire.com/file/s599c7cq4kvnuv8/WolServer.rar

The biggest bug for me was STRUCK, when your hit your suppose to bend back, sure it's like that on Mir also, it works for monsters, heroes just not players or yourself.

Create guild isn't a bug it just needs scripting but i just don't know how to script it lol.
@@buildguildnow is the old system for making a guild, this dose not work anymore, it's becaus change to @buildguildnow then @gotolabel etc..we have to go with the shanda client because we don't have the source.

But if someone gets struck fixed il come back and work on them lol.

Last edited:

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
I might have your original source you released on 1st post on my External Hard Drive if you need mate?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I might have your original source you released on 1st post on my External Hard Drive if you need mate?

Oh i don't think i have the original source, could be a good idea if you could upload it mate when you a chance.

Also do you have a link to delphi 2007? ripmans release is broken, found your release but forgot that program were you download them all at once.

Il pop msn now if your on.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
DB Name is incorrect.. DBName= DragonGB.. Were can i find this in the mirserver & what do i change it to?:)

Also i downloaded a client from 1st thread.. Were is latest exe?:)

And can i use MDB for Database?

Thanks again for files mate :)

-Ash

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
DB Name is incorrect.. DBName= DragonGB.. Were can i find this in the mirserver & what do i change it to?:)

Also i downloaded a client from 1st thread.. Were is latest exe?:)

And can i use MDB for Database?

Thanks again for files mate :)

-Ash

DragonDB it should be. Did you create the datbase inside BDE Administrator?
Only DBC at the moment.

No work has been done to client, well i not bothered with it yet, it all has to be hex edited, we have not got the client source.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I carn't find DBE Admin on Computer mate.

Do i need to download DBC 1st?

-Ash

PS: I have a new computer since last time :/

Edit: Have you got a spare link for DBC? (Searched Google/Download.com And nothing.)

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I carn't find DBE Admin on Computer mate.

Do i need to download DBC 1st?

-Ash

PS: I have a new computer since last time :/

Control panel > BDE Admin

DBC isn't needed to run the server but to view and edit the database you need it.

Oh forgot to mention, EXP is bugged, it dosn't reset after you level, only found this late on i never had time to look at it more.

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
No results on DBE Admin.

Any more ideas?:)

-Ash

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
No results on DBE Admin.

Any more ideas?:)

-Ash

I don't use windows 7 but here is a picture i found, should be able to find it unless you need to download it. il try look for it for win7 now for you.

bde_550.gif

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Ok thanks mate. If you carn't find could you post a download link?:)

Thanks for your help mate! I'll start downloading MSN again and ill give you a shout on there if you come on ^^

-Ash

Edit: You stickin to these files now? And would you like me to go back and start translating scripts again?:) (Nowt els for me to do atm).

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Ok thanks mate. If you carn't find could you post a download link?:)

Thanks for your help mate! I'll start downloading MSN again and ill give you a shout on there if you come on ^^

-Ash

Edit: You stickin to these files now? And would you like me to go back and start translating scripts again?:) (Nowt els for me to do atm).

Need a coder to progress with the files, i think they are easy fix's for someone whos good with coding but not for me lol, if we can get one then il be happy enough to carry on with the files.

Main coding bugs
EXP not resetting
No STRUCK on main characters

I think that was the big ones, can't recall many others.

I need BDE myself, when uninstalled delphi it removes bde aswell -.-, am trying to find them now.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Nah nothing is popping up :/

Proberly need download it.. If you have a spare link please post below :)

-Ash

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Thanks ryan :)

Any guide on how to work this? It's been a while and my memmory is awful lol.

-Ash

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Errm: Right click in Database Column when New Database Alias box pops up click on Ok. highlight STANDARD1 and change path to DB folder then right click STANDARD1 and click rename you can use DragonDB if you using theses files from 1st post if not just change it to your server name. Then right click again And select Apply.

Everything should work fine now.