Wings & Upgradin Pets

stigmas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2009
Spain
Hi Sanity, looking old woool post , i´ve seen some pictures in dragonet server test thread.

Who could i get wings? it belong to armour or i need to equip an item? .... i´ve never seen in game yet.

How can upgrade pets?
In the base set files there is a npc mounts in penal island, when i talk him and select upgrade option he give me a phoenix stone, but no upgrade leopard, green dragon ...

Thanks

upgradingprocess.jpg

mountsf.jpg

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Hi Sanity, looking old woool post , i´ve seen some pictures in dragonet server test thread.

Who could i get wings? it belong to armour or i need to equip an item? .... i´ve never seen in game yet.

How can upgrade pets?
In the base set files there is a npc mounts in penal island, when i talk him and select upgrade option he give me a phoenix stone, but no upgrade leopard, green dragon ...

Thanks

upgradingprocess.jpg

mountsf.jpg

That was just a test script for mounts, and the image above is only a effect command i used.

The mount system is in the latests Envir called Consonance, i never used it before because i never really undertstood it and thats why i just used little scripts for them.

Don't have the mount names but you can find them in the database, the script i used in PenIsland all you need to do is edit the item name with another mount.
So example

Code:
%100

[@main]
<Purchase Phoenix/@upgrade1>\
<Help/@helpguide>\
<Exit/@exit>

[@Upgrade1]
#ACT
UPGRADEUSERITEM $PARAM(10) 20 + 999

#IF
#ACT
give [COLOR="#FF0000"]凤凰石[/COLOR] 1

#IF
random 1
#ACT
UPGRADEUSERITEM $PARAM(10) 59 = 1
UPGRADEUSERITEM $PARAM(10) 8 = 1
UPGRADEUSERITEM $PARAM(10) 9 = 2
UPGRADEUSERITEM $PARAM(10) 27 = 1
MOV M0 $PARAM(10)
#CALL [\Features\Consonance\MainBlood.txt] @properties

Red is the mount, just changing this with another mount will upgrade that. I will try get all the mount names for you but am sure i left the names in the DB folder in a text file..

The CALL script leads to the real Mount system, all that does is add the stats onto the stone, you can go view and edit them as you wish.

stigmas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2009
Spain
Re: Wings & Upgrading Pets

Thanks Sanity, i got it. As you said all the mount names are in a txt file in the DB folder.

What can you tell me about this?

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007

Thanks Sanity, i got it. As you said all the mount names are in a txt file in the DB folder.

What can you tell me about this?

The wings have always been a buggy part, sometimes they show, sometimes they don't, although i think there is a setting to disable wings am not sure. Il have to ask.

Btw, make sure you don't translate that stone or the monster otherwise it wont work, it needs to be translated via source, if you can get me the names you want to be translated il do them for you.

stigmas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2009
Spain

Btw, make sure you don't translate that stone or the monster otherwise it wont work, it needs to be translated via source, if you can get me the names you want to be translated il do them for you.

Thanks , i dont know how to compile the code yet.
What should be the names? PhoenixSt or PhoenixStone, LeopardST ...

Source or woool.dat.update? i´ve translated something in the wooo.dat.update file

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007

Thanks , i dont know how to compile the code yet.
What should be the names? PhoenixSt or PhoenixStone, LeopardST ...

Source or woool.dat.update? i´ve translated something in the wooo.dat.update file

Yeah the names that display there are inside the woool.dat but the name of the stone is coded.

Also inside the Monster database, the mount names also have to be translated via source. The reason there is 3 or 4 names per mount is because of the level stage, each mount has a certain amount of transformations, the script your using skips this and puts it to max level.