Release New Assassin Weps (rips)

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
Allrighty, didn't know weather to post this here or ruby releases, if you want to move it, go ahead.

I've done assassin wep animations OMGTOOKFOREVER. and for now have ripped/edited 14 weps from TQ to use. I don't particularly like most of them but that's my opinion I like a couple. I will be making some of my own too and can finally get back to doing my other custom weps.

Here they are:
SinWeps1.png
SinWeps2.png

SinWeps3.png

and a couple of the state/item images:
Images46-1.png

Download Here (File>Download(Ctrl+S))

A current issue is that they aren't 'cut' out for when they are behind the character, I can't think of an easy/automated way to do it.

Any questions ask here.

/Nemo

Last edited:
Reactions: Tai

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Apart from the fact you can see some of them through the body, I don't think you'd be able to tell they weren't official (official ones look crap lol) great release!

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
Thanks all :)

forgot to mention:
This is only male anims, you will need to add it to your wils twice, once for male, once for female. Also when doing female you may need to add it with placements by X/Y rather than file because it MAY differ slightly. But only a slight change if any.

Also i believe lil wil be coding it so sin weps will be able to used via graphics folder. In which case again you would need to double up the wil for M/F

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Thanks Nemo i will add them to my heroes files for when i add the assassin in

Good work

lif