[King] The One Thread You Will Ever Need

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Q. What is the difference between 3.55 and Kings?
A. Kings offers alot more for developing purposes such as stats are uncapped from 255 to 65000, there is no limit to image libraries and alot more fields for item making purposes.

Despite all of the advantages of Kings, there are some quite challenging problems to go with them such as cheats built into the client, not as smooth gameplay and a generally 'buggyness'.

Q. Where do I get the server files?
The server files, SQL and Databases can be foundHere

Q. Where do i get the client
Azuras client can be downloaded from Here

Q. How do i translate the console to English
A. Download and replace the Frm_Setup.xml in your Setup folder with this Here

Q. When I click the Books, they wont read
Due to translation Issues, kings does not offer automatic 'click to learn' with books. However item click scripts or NPC scripts can be used to alternitavely add the skills.

Q. When I open up the Txt files, they are all in Asciii and not chinese, so how do i translate this?
A. On Windows Xp, you need to open Control panel, Regional & lang options:

Middle Tab (Languages) - tick the two Boxes.
3rd tab (Advanced) - Drop down lang to Chinese(PRC).
only then will Notepad etc show everything in chinese, included MS-SQL etc..

Q. What Sites can I use to translate from Chinese to English (or any lang).
A.
http://world.altavista.com/
http://www.google.co.uk/language_tools?hl=en

Software Wise, Systran but it is not Free Software and is no better then the sites posted.

---=== I Will add to this as questions are asked and I think of Anything ===---

Last edited:
Reactions: spartekas and Tai

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Just to add - King works on Server 2008 and SQL 2008, but doesn't work on a Quad Core.

Upvote 0

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Just to add - King works on Server 2008 and SQL 2008, but doesn't work on a Quad Core.

N1 Thank You... Server 2008 is hard mode hehe...But has more security than win7+,thx agan that.. think TAI has a link for sql2008 in Mirfiles, might link it later, gtg to doctor agan... server 2008 also blocks the cracks, and will close install,Future refference Its Hard

Upvote 0

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
I will after I wake up m8, burns my ... cant find client thats works big client not a .exe.Ofc dont really know how to build1 Up. Never seen the real .exe, so got 3 versions 2 work same almost and older..3rd not at all, and says stolen..

As I said I would do...

!setup.JPG

IP s  to change  minus !setup.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0