Release Made Weapons (3 Each inc. Sin)

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
As some may know i've been working on creating some weps for mir. I've done 3 for each class now so its time for a release. All done using 3ds max/zbrush, with my own animations that match mirs pretty well.
There's 2 'random' weapons for each class and also 1 'Bone' weapon for each class(anyone who downloaded my previous release of the bone blade should update it with this one).

MirWeps2.png

MirWeps3d.jpg

I've not put screenies of all the state images just a some examples, also sorry i haven't got in game images for the bone weps.

Examples:
Images54.png

state.png

hum.png

Bone State Img's:
bonestate.png

Download All Here(File>Download (Ctrl+s))

/Nemo

Last edited:
Reactions: Tai

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Your a monster! lol nice work nemo! If i drew a weapon would you be able to 3DS it ? :P

Last edited:

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
Thanks peeps.

Unfortunately the general lack of interest these days makes this likely to be my last release of this kind. I may consider special requests in the unlikely event that they come up. There's just not enough players to make it worth doing! ><

afshangrudar1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2009
awesome, can I be a cheeky sod and ask for the max file, did you manually mask the bits that are hidden behind the char or make a generic body attached to your skeleton rig?

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
What do you want them for?
3d mir? They'll be useless for that.
Making stuff for mir? Whats the point? There's noone here.

I masked nothing, nor is there a skeleton rig, that's server side.

Just wondering, I have no intention of releasing or sending them to anyone regardless. I lost faith in this community long ago. I'm only here because i was told someone was asking for these.

Reactions: MythRohan

afshangrudar1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2009
What do you want them for?
3d mir? They'll be useless for that.
Making stuff for mir? Whats the point? There's noone here.

I masked nothing, nor is there a skeleton rig, that's server side.

Just wondering, I have no intention of releasing or sending them to anyone regardless. I lost faith in this community long ago. I'm only here because i was told someone was asking for these.

I thought you had created an animated skeleton rig to in max with the weapons linked to the hand object.

I have never tried making weapons and thought it would save time if you already had the motion animated but no worries if you dont want to release - thanks for replying!