Questions DX Files

stigmas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2009
Spain
Like i said before, i've never played woool before. Is working tiger system with DX files?
When click over the shield tiger window open, but im dont know what should i do to summon the tiger

tigrepet.jpg

* ComboSkills working perfect, but i cant learn hero skills. Put the hero books in hero's bag, double click, nothing happen. Are working for you Sanity?
comboskills.jpg

heroskills.jpg

Someone can tell me what is this window use for? Fussion Skills? How it works? what items shoul i put on it?

Attachments

• herosystem.jpg
    herosystem.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 44

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
No the tiger system is not added, the reason you can open the tiger window is because your using the new client and i wont be adding it in also, trying to balence heroes and tiger would be tricky, the only way it would work best if you set rates at 1x.

Hero fusion is also not added, we are quite a few versions away from that.

Am not sure why you can't learn then skills, have you translated any of them? Il take a look at them when i get time.

Remember i have no tested the d.x version with the latests client so alot of stuff may not work.

Edit: Those images posted above with the new interface, how did you manage to get that working? Am sure i not released that engine to enable it :P.

stigmas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2009
Spain
- I havent translated any hero book, only main books (healing, fireball.....)

- I thought hero fusion was added, i saw a video in your youtube's channel and i think it works in d.x version
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZerberozCA#p/c/9E267EA5148335C9/2/5e5T_kNavM0.

- Could you try learning mass healing too?

- What is necesary to tame a horse?, i equip a horsewhip , hit the horse and nothing happen. Coul you try sanity?

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
- I havent translated any hero book, only main books (healing, fireball.....)

- I thought hero fusion was added, i saw a video in your youtube's channel and i think it works in d.x version
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZerberozCA#p/c/9E267EA5148335C9/2/5e5T_kNavM0.

- Could you try learning mass healing too?

- What is necesary to tame a horse?, i equip a horsewhip , hit the horse and nothing happen. Coul you try sanity?

I will take a look at the hero books and whats the problem with mass healing?

Hit a horse with a horsewhip a few times and it should catch it, unless the horses are coded which means if you translate the horse in the database you will need to translate it via the source aswell.

That video was from the old rainbow files, am pretty sure this is not in source, i recived the source with a lot of mixed features but am sure this isn't added as it's one of the newest features in Chinas woool servers.

stigmas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2009
Spain
- I haven't translated the horse in DB neither in the source
20111120095614.jpg

- The problem with mass healing is you cant learn it with the book or using command @optraining playername 群体治愈术. I havent translated this yet.
In stditems.db there is a skillbook called 群体治愈术 (masshealing) but in magic.db it isnt created, if you could take a look ...

- Should the panther attack mobs?
phanterm.jpg

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
What about the Horsewhip, is that translated?, i will look at it when i get my pc back, it's currently being upgraded and i don't get it back til wensday.

If it's not in the Magic.db then it does not exist, you need to add it in, am sure you can download any set of woool files and it will be in there, try the rainbow files i released on here.

That leopard is a mount at level 1, it's not ment to attack, i know what you mean though, you can get a pet leopard which looks like that and that attacks but thats custom, that isn't in sdo woool.

stigmas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2009
Spain
- Horsewhip isn't trasnlated

- Masshealing works now, the problem was different names in book(stditems) and magic.db.