DX files

fercho

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 19, 2008
after long time working on the files 1.8 ... I decided to start working on DX files thanks Sanity for release it.
Now I have two questions:
1. its possible mount the server on windows 7??
2. Someone can explain me how can i mount the server??? some guide?????​​??

Thanks for everything

EDIT
ok seems its working, i put inside the folders grop.dat an cslogin but when i execute dxengine always show the same error and i canbt enter, i supossed that there is one error whit envir too, dont know
someone can help me please????

thanks a lot 123.jpg

Last edited:

stigmas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2009
Spain
Hi Fercho;

My server is running on windows7 64 bits and works fine, I have a problem with dbc2000 pro 6.6, it create me a file in c: called PDOXUSRS.NET. If i want to edit de db i have to delete this file or rename and also i havent found a serial. It expires in 6 days :'(

Your launcher error:
if the folders are Chinese like
C:\Program Files\传奇世界\传奇世界

Change to:
C:\Program Files\woool\woool

Last edited:

fercho

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 19, 2008
thanks stigmas, i change the woool directory and its the same error i dont know what to do.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
You moved the the latests envir into the files? -.-. That latests envir is only a guide for scripting, not all those commands are supported and thats why your engine is going nuts with errors.

Launcher problem.

File name paths (You said you changed this so ok).
Your missing the group.dat file (I uploaded it onto the first post, it goes into your client dir.)

Edit: Oh you said you added the group.dat also.. hmm.. Check /Data folder and see if woool.dat.update file is inside. It can only be these so check everything, and change the envir back to the base set envir.

Remember NO spaces in the server name.

Last edited:

fercho

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 19, 2008
ty sanity

yes i change file name and nothing.
i download group file put into the same directory of launcher and nothjing
no spaces in the server name hehehe
im crazy hehe

mmm no, im not change the envir , i read that its only for help to traduce.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
ty sanity

yes i change file name and nothing.
i download group file put into the same directory of launcher and nothjing
no spaces in the server name hehehe
im crazy hehe

mmm no, im not change the envir , i read that its only for help to traduce.

Launcher has connected to your server so it's nothing server related.

The only possible reasons for that error are above, what client are you using? was there already a group.dat in the client you downloaded? If there is already a group.dat file inside the client you download you do not have to replace the one i uploaded, some clients are missing it but most have it.

fercho

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 19, 2008
the client that im using its that u posted, my client dont have group file, i download it and put it into data folder, or woool directory and nothing. hehehe