Ultramir2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
yea sure
- will be running on a nice smoothe dedi server no fake home pc like other servers lol
-med rate
-new caves
-new items
-new mobs
-loads npc quests to keep members busy

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
When you do an advert please make it look more than this, details why the servers unique, what you've done / changed to make it special and even include an example of some of your quests. Other than that goodluck.

/Czeldabolg

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Your advertisement hasn't been accepted because you failed to read the rules and post an appropriate advert. Just a heads up.

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
lol your joking i have added about server, its that good that it doesnt need all the long essay bull****, plain and simple forums and go from there

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Our rules, if you don't follow them you don't get accepted. Also, players will look at your advert and not even try the server.

Add as much details as possible, also a direct link to download the client, not just a link to your forums.

Reactions: Ellmo

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
That is pretty terrible Timmix mate lol. You haven't given people ANY idea as to what your server is like at all.

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
lol your joking i have added about server, its that good that it doesnt need all the long essay bull****, plain and simple forums and go from there

just FYI 'the long essay bullshit' is what gets people interested in the server. I for one took one look at this thread and thought, well obviously you don't even care about the server otherwise you'd take more time, this server will be as half assed(if you can even call it that) as the post, and a quick thrown together donation ridden mess for a quick buck.

Of course I could be completely wrong, but without a proper advertisement people aren't going to know.

crstal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 4, 2011
I have tried the server and i must say i have got hooked already, not only because of the amount of time it has taken to develop this by timmix but the layout, the retro style, and all the changes..
changes include:-
MC/SC/DC Balanced!! much isnt on other servers one is more overpowered
Brought back the retro style everyone wants
Reasonable level to start with items to get you going and hunting area teleports
The new maps which have been added
The gm i found was extremely helpful and dedicated
The npc arrangements
the quests added
the way which the game is ran

haven't even played the game hardley yet and i love it, thank you for bringing such a brilliant server timmix :D much has been changed and i know much is still to come

Wanna see more people on there :))!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.