SijoMiR - Development

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
smlogo.png

As a team we’ve came to the conclusion that we will be taking SijoMiR out of open beta and shutting the server down whilst we rebalance the content and expand on it. We understand many people will be disappointed by this news but with the current state of the server it only seems the right option for us.

We think many people were expecting 2 years of work from us during our beta phase when in reality we’ve only got 1 month’s work in-game currently. The reasoning behind this is due to transferring from the RubyM2 files to AceM2 back in January which meant we had to make all the new 32bit objects from scratch which took close to 2 months. From then we redesigned the SijoMiR world using the never before used objects which also took some time getting used to. As you can see from playing our still in development server the new objects look great and the maps you can produce really feel alive.

As for our future plans we’ve spent the whole day talking, planning out idea’s and a looking at a new way to approach balancing and expanding our server from what we have learnt over the duration of our beta phase.

As an incentive to anyone who played over the last two days we will give out some welcome back items when we have the next open beta which will hopefully within a few weeks.

Please note that the next beta will be a complete redesign to SijoMiR and everything you’ve seen so far will be different except the maps. We would like to thank everyone who has taken part in our beta phase and we hope to produce a more content filled server for you guys to experience.

Hazuki & Tyraes & ChiliPepper.

SijoMir Server Team.

Welcome to SijoMiR

[video=youtube;ZVEcFhCT7S4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVEcFhCT7S4[/video]

[video=youtube;svULKJwLpJg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svULKJwLpJg[/video]

Server Status;

DEVELOPMENT

Statistics;

Starting Level: 1
Starting Gold: 0
Experience Rate: Custom*
Gold Rate: Custom*
Drop Rate: Custom*
Spawn Rate: Custom*

* All rates will differ around different levels and area’s but generally will be low/medium.

All stats have been custom made and adapted to make space for future patches that include the Assassin and Archer class.

Beta;
We are happy to announce that we are launching our first Open Beta using the new, still in development AceM2 files. Our Open Beta will launch on May 3rd 2013.

We will be looking to test the AceM2 files to help find any potential bugs, as well as help balance stat rates for when we release the server. Of course we want to hear what you guys want to see from our team. After things have been fixed we will then start to add in more of the custom features that we have been planning. Read on.

Features

Pet Control System;
We have planned out a new addition to how the pets work for their masters. We plan to introduce more control commands linked in with the interface to allow players to be able to control their pets exactly how they want to, be that individually or in groups!

Elemental Gem System;
We will eventually add elemental gems to the game which will give players the extra strength and fortitude they need when venturing into different areas of SijoMiR. Single mobs, whole caves and bosses may use a specific elemental stat.

Added Stat System;
We will be looking at the added stat system and changing how stats are added to items, the chance items are added with stats and introducing more stats to the field.

Item Quality System;
We plan to introduce item qualities that will have added stat bonuses depending on the quality of the item which will depend on which item you find and where you get it from.

Boss AI;
We have major plans for boss AI. Your typical hack and slash boss play styles have come to an end. Prepare for massive boss fights with unique AI that brings a new play style to the world of Mir.

Integrated Website;
We are working on an integrated website that will allow us to create things such as an armoury for characters, a ranking table and much more!

Integrated Auto-Patcher;
Our auto-patcher will allow you to keep up-to-date with the latest news and changes to SijoMiR. From here you will be able to access all of our websites and most importantly read the latest patch notes.

Custom 32bit GFX Maps;
Currently we are working on custom 32bit GFX maps with working animations to complement them. The amount of detail you can put onto some of these maps is amazing. We hope to show you more soon!

Crafting;
We have a huge list of professions that we are working on and we’ll introduce these shortly after our beta. Although crafting isn’t something that everyone has to have, it is something that will help shape the games economy, potentially earn you more gold and items and may even promote PvP in some contested areas in the world such as mines.

Links
Forum: http://www.sijomir.com/forum
Support: http://www.sijomir.com/support
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/SijoMiR/262044797181399?fref=ts
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SijoMiR
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TyraesSijoMir

For more updates of our progress please like Facebook page.

Screenshots;

ss56hsfdgsd.png

ss43sfdg5.png

ss234fsdg34.png

ss4adsfsasd.png

ss4fsdg4ad.png

ss234qfasdf.png

ssg345we4fd.png

Please note that SijoMiR is still being developed to perfection therefore things will be changed if needed.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you in game soon!
Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Tyraes & Hazuki & ChiliPepper

SijoMiR Server Team

Last edited:

Witty44

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 21, 2010
Re: [RubyM2] SijoMiR

Looks great =)

Loving the music aswell!

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

So money ain't going to drop in my pocket?:( (Iv'e seen servers were money drops on floor) Not many of us can be assed to collect it all.. I for 1 will be putted off straight away..

Just wondering but can a noob acctually kill them boars or is it because your on superman?

I don't get people.. People say High rates die to quick.. Low rates are just boring.. But medium rate you carn't go wrong.. Well it depends if it's all euro style.. If you have created it from a fresh start then thats good.. But if it's all euro at start and it's a grind field then we have all ready done this..

But if it's all fresh and everything then i'll pop around.. Just hope i ain't alone.

This is my opinion and probs many others.. But all the best SijoMiR Team.

-Ash

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007

If you don't collect the money off the floor you don't get rich, simples.

You can kill these boars by luring you just need to pot and be careful at times. Superman was off the whole video and I was level 12. The current strengths may be increased/decreased after our first closed BETA.

We've already got a few people ready to play in the first BETA so you wont be alone.

Reactions: Doobie

Witty44

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 21, 2010

Money off the floor =

Good for pvp

Bad for leveling

Either way its not terrible.

Boars at 12 AMG somone needs to complie a leveling guide :O:O

Shock horror lolol :P

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.

Im very much up for this :)

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

In fact, any more screenshots to wet our appetite?

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007

I thought about adding some but didn't. I will add a few later on in the day to show off a few points on our server. :P

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011

Sounds good.

Do i HAVE to apply for beta on your forums?

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007

@Tai - Yes we do, we'll add lots of ruby features in.

@Jesus - Yes, that way we can keep a list a people who are interested.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

i wish u all the best with this i for one will be deffo giveing it ago :)

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007

Here's a few screenshots. I'll get Hazuki to update the advertisement with them when he's about. I was hoping to really use better screenshots to advertise the server, ones from our first closed BETA phase. Also a new video will be made during the BETA which will hopefully show off some of the leveling, quests, maps and monsters. I've also included an image of what SijoMiR's world looks like so far. Not too much but it'll grow and grow as we create the server.

World_Map_Image2-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007

This looks like so much fun! :D and wheres the forum link?

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007

Sorry didn't notice the tiny "Link" haha ty

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007

Just a little update. We'll be deciding on who we are going to take on for the first BETA testing in the next couple of days so if your at all interested then sign up on the forums and post in the 'Introductions' section. You need to let us know as files will only be downloadable by the BETA testers we choose.

Thanks guys.