SijoMiR - Development

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Re: [RubyM2] SijoMiR

Closed BETA Access

We have selected the first wave of testers for our closed BETA, head over to our forums to see if your names on the list!!

Tyraes & Hazuki

SijoMiR Server Team

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007

Thats strange. I'll contact Hazuki and see if he knows why.

It seems to be up now.

Last edited:

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

I cant wait for this server, reminds me of turok! which i loved :D

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009

good luck.

but who really wants to be lvl 15 after 10 hours of playing. no gold droping in the bag making gold drops spam every were, in turn will make the server lag not to mention who wants to run round and pick up 30 piles of 100 gold every time they kill a lure. servers not even in beta and u already have a "gameshop" in ur advert lol.

10 hours( is that with the 7 hours it takes u to pick up the gold that drops or not ?) to get to level 15 on a 10 year old game LMFAO IRL sort that **** out

Last edited:

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009

good luck.

but who really wants to be lvl 15 after 10 hours of playing. no gold droping in the bag making gold drops spam every were, in turn will make the server lag not to mention who wants to run round and pick up 30 piles of 100 gold every time they kill a lure. servers not even in beta and u already have a "gameshop" in ur advert lol.

10 hours( is that with the 7 hours it takes u to pick up the gold that drops or not ?) to get to level 15 on a 10 year old game LMFAO IRL sort that **** out

maybe, just maybe they are actually trying to create a server that lasts longer than 2 or 3 months? The way to actually have a legitimate economy on a server is make gold rare and lower drops, that way gold actually has a purpose. Still, I'm sure by your post that you enjoy servers where you get all skills in a few days then get bored and slag the server, if this is the case, I'd suggest you look elsewhere.

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007

good luck.

First point. This is nothing like euro Mir, this is SijoMir. Everything is different. Level 15 is completely different to the original level 15 therefore you cannot compare this to Euro. Just to clarify, there is not one speck of Euro Mir in our Mir.

I cannot really be angry at your opinion as that'd be unprofessional, therefore I take your opinion as constructive critisism, even though your comment is rather dull minded.

To support the fact that I think your dull minded, the game shop you see in the advertisement is merely an EXAMPLE ITEMS image. Hazuki planned where our donation list will appear on our launcher. Who in the right mind would have a gameshop in BETA?

We are not retarded and we know exactly what we are trying to achieve so before you judge something please take several minutes to actually back up your critisism. Me and Hazuki have worked solidly on this project and plan to maintain this dedication throughout this project.

All I can say is atleast we are trying to work to professional standards, unlike many of the servers that the Mir community is seeing today.

Reactions: store1

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007

You can enter for Closed Beta via the forums. Just post in the introductions section and we'll add you to the BETA list. That way you can view the download section and enter the game later on today.

Don't want to give a ETA on that just yet and this is in its very earlier stages of development. Don't want to say one date and then disappoint people.

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004

ive just posted in the introduction section is there any chance of being added to the beta?

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom

Me and Tyraes are delighted to tell everyone that the server will start its first Closed BETA at 7:30 GMT. We are as excited as you guys are, probably more so.

What we need the Beta Testers to do is too play and test out everything they can whilst leveling normally. We want everyone to report to us about bugs, balancing issues, item drops, spawns, map faults, and anything else you guys think wasn't intended in the creation of SijoMir.

Please expect a lot of huge changes during our Beta stage and do not judge the server on first play as this initial Beta stage may be a lot different to our live version of SijoMir.

We will support every player in every possible way we can and ensure players that their gamemasters are going maintain the server to professional standards. We will keep everyone upto date with what we are doing and we'll be ingame as much as we possibly can. To ensure that we are here to help players we have our own TeamSpeak slot on the LOMCN forums thanks to Tai. This means players can interact with me and Hazuki through voice which will get your thoughts across to us immediately.

If you are reading this for the first time you can still gain access to our Closed Beta. Just post on the forums and we'll let you know if we can slot you in for Beta Testing! Once we feel we get enough testers we will not accept anymore applications until our next phase of testing so make sure you post soon so you dont miss out on the first testing phase!

Thanks for your interest in our server and we hope you will enjoy our Closed Beta as much as we will.

Hazuki & Tyraes

SijoMir Server Team!

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007

We have about 40 at the moment.

If you want to test you have to post on our forums and leave your ingame name. We have to add this to our list. It also means you can download our client.