SijoMiR - Development

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle
Re: [RubyM2] SijoMiR

Me and Tyraes are delighted to tell everyone that the server will start its first Closed BETA at 7:30 GMT. We are as excited as you guys are, probably more so.

What we need the Beta Testers to do is too play and test out everything they can whilst leveling normally. We want everyone to report to us about bugs, balancing issues, item drops, spawns, map faults, and anything else you guys think wasn't intended in the creation of SijoMir.

Please expect a lot of huge changes during our Beta stage and do not judge the server on first play as this initial Beta stage may be a lot different to our live version of SijoMir.

We will support every player in every possible way we can and ensure players that their gamemasters are going maintain the server to professional standards. We will keep everyone upto date with what we are doing and we'll be ingame as much as we possibly can. To ensure that we are here to help players we have our own TeamSpeak slot on the LOMCN forums thanks to Tai. This means players can interact with me and Hazuki through voice which will get your thoughts across to us immediately.

If you are reading this for the first time you can still gain access to our Closed Beta. Just post on the forums and we'll let you know if we can slot you in for Beta Testing! Once we feel we get enough testers we will not accept anymore applications until our next phase of testing so make sure you post soon so you dont miss out on the first testing phase!

Thanks for your interest in our server and we hope you will enjoy our Closed Beta as much as we will.

Hazuki & Tyraes

SijoMir Server Team!

Looking Forwards To Play.

chirea

LOMCN Member
Mar 9, 2010

lo from where i can download the game ???? and how exp is ???? pls tell me fast

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle

you need a beta account, to access the download.
So if you can still sign up then go for it. good luck

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England

aye, i dont rly wanna play it constantly too much in closed beta so just playing between 1 and 2 hours a day otherwise i wont want to do it all over again when its live :p but servers great upto yet im loving the fact its all different totally custom, just maybe could you add the caves onto the bigmap if its possible? the lvling system and spell system is totally different to euro all spells are in a different order tolearn and lvls on most are alot lower

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007

We'll fix the bigmaps as soon as we are happy with the balancing of all class quests and caves. We'll add cave entrance names aswell. Im glad your enjoying it, theres more too come!

unclepeas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 28, 2011
GhoulCave

Will definately have to take a look at this.
Is there any chance of getting a beta account still?

Looks interesting.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

that new mob looks interesting, care to share any info?

like where the wil is from? is it from offical? what spells does it do? blah balh

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada

You can enter for Closed Beta via the forums. Just post in the introductions section and we'll add you to the BETA list. That way you can view the download section and enter the game later on today.

Don't want to give a ETA on that just yet and this is in its very earlier stages of development. Don't want to say one date and then disappoint people.

I couldn't find the link to the forums

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007

@unclespeas - Yes we are happy to take anyone who is interested in trying our server out. Just sign up on the forums and introduction yourself. Add your ingame name to your profile aswell.

@Bon - Its the offical korean mir 2 client. The skill is similar to slaying I'd say. Has a % chance to attack with that skill you saw, not sure if it's AOE or not.

@happypuppy - I'll get Hazuki to update the advert with a clearer forum link. Here it is for now. http://www.sijomir.com/forum/index.php

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

i saw that you ain't saying yet an eta for live , but can you confirm if it will open before new year or not :P

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom

that new mob looks interesting, care to share any info?

like where the wil is from? is it from offical? what spells does it do? blah balh

will be official most likely, lcd coded all the official mobs and their AI/Spells into Ruby.

edit : didnt see tyraes post :)

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007

It most definitely wont be open for a good few months. The reason for this is because we do not want to rush our project. Servers fail because they rush their work. We are planning on lots of BETA tests so theirs still chance to play this before we go live. If your interested then post on our forums and I'll add you to the Beta Tester group.

Reactions: wumatica

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Me too liking it so far. Totally different to euro. I'm lvl 16 but it's nothing like lvl 16 on official, and I can't even judge what level it is like. Good job

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007

Had a sneek peak around on this server but I feel like I've only seen 1/100 of what they have done and I'm already impressed, imagine what will be done over a few months... This is a very promissing server with a very good team of GM's.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

i know you say lcd codes all the mobs frm offical, but does he code them exactly like offical? if so how do you guys get info on how they work etc?

just curious, as whenever me and matt make mobs we jsut randomly make its abilitys up!

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada

Forums are down? When will they be back up?
This server is very interesting. I like the changes and completely new maps makes me wanna observe alot more :)

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

Not had chance to give this a go yet, will try get online tomorrow!

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007

The forums are down at the moment. I'll update this post when they are back up.

I guess I'll be seeing you online soon then Skyline :P

edit; Forums are back up.

Last edited:

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.

I still cant be bothered to go to your forums for beta....can i play anyway?