SijoMiR - Development

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Sorry to bump this, but I came across a video on Youtube and it made me wonder what happened to this .,.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Its probably safe to say after 2 1/2years its probably dead/sidelined.

But without speaking to Hazuki we wont know for sure.

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Yeah Haz was part of the original team that worked on Ace and was going to use the files for a HR (Sijo) and we were going to use them for a LR (Chronicles)... After Chronicles launched Haz/Ty stopped working on Sijo.

Sam

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Thanks everyone for the input, feels a shame as a HR on the Ace files would of been great.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
could send files to a trusted person or atleast a ' great server maker ' in order to not waste the work/time of the files?
can any of the server owners answer this opinion please?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
lol if there was any "great server makers" out there who wanted to make a server, they would be doing so irregardless of files.

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
could send files to a trusted person or atleast a ' great server maker ' in order to not waste the work/time of the files?
can any of the server owners answer this opinion please?

So the underlying engine these files used is the same as Chronicles (well at least an early version)...

There are a handful of people that I would trust with the files and they are mostly the ones that are working with me on Chronicles, those that I do trust and aren't currently working with us either don't want to work with us (due to other commitments) or are currently inactive (at least I think) in the Mir scene.

I have to agree with Tai though... The server files only contribute to 1/3 of the servers success (in my opinion)... Any server can be successful with:
- A stable set of files (Ruby/Heroes are still the most stable).
- A decent base set of items/maps/monsters etc (mir admin stuff).
- Good communication/support with players.

Sam

Eddie Strike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2010
So the underlying engine these files used is the same as Chronicles (well at least an early version)...

There are a handful of people that I would trust with the files and they are mostly the ones that are working with me on Chronicles, those that I do trust and aren't currently working with us either don't want to work with us (due to other commitments) or are currently inactive (at least I think) in the Mir scene.

I have to agree with Tai though... The server files only contribute to 1/3 of the servers success (in my opinion)... Any server can be successful with:
- A stable set of files (Ruby/Heroes are still the most stable).
- A decent base set of items/maps/monsters etc (mir admin stuff).
- Good communication/support with players.

Sam

if chronicles dies out will you ever consider releasing a public version of this files? =o

or maybe leasing them out to a few known server makers..