SijoMiR - Development

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle
Re: [RubyM2] SijoMiR

i am only going to play when i can, as it is still in beta.
with the accounts not going to be 100% to keep unless its released properly.

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005

This is awesome, and it's not even complete yet.
I've never seen someone do this with a Mir server, it's always just default with a few new items n changes. This is completely different. Sign up for beta and you'll see what I mean.

Can't wait till it's releasd!

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

how do u beta test this server? woulndt mind helping out and giving game a go :)

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007

Sign up on the forums and introduce yourself. We'll then add you to the beta tester group so you can view our download section.

Reactions: wumatica

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007

Just a little update.

SijoMir is still being worked on although having a little break over christmas as we deserved it. Closed Beta phase 1 ended about 5 days ago and we are now working towards our second beta phase. More information will be available when we have added more content in.

Be expected see more new maps, monsters, items and quests. We'll also try to implement most of the ruby features into the content whilst saving some for later on.

Would like to thank every beta tester so far. If your interested and want to join for our second closed beta phase then let us know by signing up on our forums. Existing beta testers will be automatically entered into the second beta phase. If you have any questions please contact me or Hazuki.

Thanks guys.

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007

Can't wait till server will be back online with thoose new futures!

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

wens it bk online i get conection closed all the time lol

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007

We're still working on it, just keep checking our forums as that's where we update. We only update on LOMCN when it's an important update.

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006

We're still working on it, just keep checking our forums as that's where we update. We only update on LOMCN when it's an important update.

Your forums aren't working for me :/ just a white page.

I've been bored of mir a while and looking at this it looks like it'd be really enjoyable, the first time I played mir was on a totally custom server so I knew even less of what to expect as my friends didn't either, so this looks promising.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

Funny that as they said it's offline over xmas until further notice.
Good luck with the new years resolution is all I'm sayin.
ok thanks never seen it.
yeh its guna be a hard 1 for me lol

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007

Your forums aren't working for me :/ just a white page.

I've been bored of mir a while and looking at this it looks like it'd be really enjoyable, the first time I played mir was on a totally custom server so I knew even less of what to expect as my friends didn't either, so this looks promising.

I think Hazuki mentioned to me that the web server always reboots/disconnects for a while but we haven't seen it happen for a while. We'll get a more reliable one before we go live. It should work again soon. And if you enjoy custom server's then you've probably found the most custom Mir server on the forums.

Reactions: wumatica

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007

I think Hazuki mentioned to me that the web server always reboots/disconnects for a while but we haven't seen it happen for a while. We'll get a more reliable one before we go live. It should work again soon. And if you enjoy custom server's then you've probably found the most custom Mir server on the forums.

Pretty sure it is the most custom server ever seen before. This server definitly lifted mir to a entire new level. YET.

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006

Does sound very promising, will tell people who don't come on lomcn often about this server might bring back the feeling for a lot of players.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

agreed i get bored 2 easy on a lot of the servers now this look enjoyable and look like there will be alot to do :)

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005

Anymore news on this project bro?

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007

Far as I know GM's are working hard on new content.