Bug List [D.X]

smoochy boys on tour

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Post all the problems with the D.X version please.

If it's database related then you don't need to report it, they are a messed up and i need to look at them and fix it.

Also has anyone been using the latests client and have you found any problems with it? like disconnecting or anything?

I also know about the Horse bug, i am looking into it but i think thats also a database error and also the hero skills.

I know i not been working much on this but il try put some time into it now, the source it's self needs translating so thats were am going to start from and get that done.
I tried and failed to connect d.x version with SQL so that won't be happening lol.

The server files need blood work aswell, but am only going to add the standard crap first, like Monsters, shops, maps, am not adding any fancy features yet like upgrading,quests,heroes, mounts but i will release the scripts here and let people translate and get them working.

Add [email protected]

I know a few people are asking for msn but i hardly ever use it and i don't want a ton people adding my msn so add the contact above, it's a group contact for woool.

---------- Post added 01-12-2011 at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was 28-11-2011 at 09:39 PM ----------

Bugs:

Guild - Create a guild dose not work, @buildguildnow has some old code which will no longer work.

Run,walk dalays need fixing.

Struck needs doing (when hit your suppose to do struck motion but this has no effect at the moment.)