Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
LOMCN Christmas Raffles - Now OPEN

present.png

The Good News!
:)

So this year here at LOMCN we're giving you the chance to win some free stuff! It is Christmas after all. Yayyyy

The Bad News! :(

Unfortunately, as we are a free run organisation, there will be no new car or luxury holiday up for grabs. Boooo

But we do have some unique memorabilia along with the odd booby prize *cough* pens.

There are 8 raffles to enter in total and you can enter as many of them as you like (1 ticket per raffle per person). Obviously the more raffles you enter, the higher the chance you will win something.

All winners are to be drawn on Christmas Day at 10am GMT.

UK (& Ireland) ENTRANTS ONLY

Sorry, but if you live outside the UK, you are not permitted to enter. This is due to shipping fees.

VIEW RAFFLES

Last edited:

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
nice, i like the idea of the artwork flip books, but there could be issues behind using any artwork wemade owns, whether your giving it away or selling it.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Aslong as we're not profiting from it in anyway theres nothing they can do. They released the artwork and were just acting as fans.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Nicely done.

I want a pen, don't care about the rest, Prai promised me a pen once but the very next day he gave it away, this year, to save me from tears... i'm entering this raffle.

Nobody else enter, kkthanks.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Aslong as we're not profiting from it in anyway theres nothing they can do. They released the artwork and were just acting as fans.
i could be a fan of coca-cola and mock up coca-cola mugs etc and give them away but i don't think they would be happy about it as its their trademark and any merchandise be it free or not could be portraying their product in a way they are not happy with.

this community is small and as such nothing will probably come of it, but id just be jubious of giving wemade something which could potentially shut lomcn down.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Lets just keep the books closed for now then eh... That way, Its just plain paper inside.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Nicely done.

I want a pen, don't care about the rest, Prai promised me a pen once but the very next day he gave it away, this year, to save me from tears... i'm entering this raffle.

Nobody else enter, kkthanks.

My favourite xmas song!

Umm I think wemade might be more bothered about other things of theirs which we use...if you catch my drift. There's no law against printing something off you found on the interwebs.

As for me, I want a mousemat! Needed one for ages.

Last edited:

mapadale

My favourite xmas song!

Umm I think wemade might be more bothered about other things of theirs which we use...if you catch my drift. There's no law against printing something off you found on the interwebs.

As for me, I want a mousemat! Needed one for ages.
Actually Tai there is, its called intellectual property rights. Just because its on the web, doesn't mean its free for you to use willy nilly.......

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Oh you've gotta laugh.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Oh apparently I have to say IRELAND peoples are also allowed to enter..........

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Good idear.. hope all goes well, dam we so close to xmas now lol

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
hehe i love it! all these lomcn goodies and the artbooks OMG, i want the notebook/sketchbook... goodluck to everyone in the raffle let the best man/woman win :)

P.S. if we win raffle will we be pm'd and asked for details? ty ;)

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Nah, we have your IP we'll just track you down using government facilities & post you your goodies.

Lol.

How this raffle system work anyway? is it actually a vBulletin feature(MORE LIKELY) or Admin ect picking them out of a hat(UNLIKELY - LOL). :P

Status
Not open for further replies.