LOMCN TeamSpeak Server

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Thanks to Jealy we have set up a teamspeak server for everyone on LOMCN to use.

We can create separate sub-channels for individual private servers, as well as guild channels within each server.

It's not strictly for Mir, Geordie has already created a channel for League of Legends for example so it can be used for whatever. Channels can be password protected if you only want your guild members to have access etc.

To connect, you need to download the TeamSpeak 3 client, available here.
Then all you gotta do is enter our ip address into the client or click the link below;

eurots2.gameservers.com:9153

We've started small so the current limit is 20 people but if needs be we can look at upgrading to say 100 people.

b_560_95_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mapadale

Talk about trying to push the limits with this site, also TS is crap and most use Vent instead as the codecs for TS are under par and don't work correctly.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
What limits????

Great addition, hopefully get a few clans together....

mapadale

Obviously you don't like being pointed in the correct direction and certainly can't handle criticism over such a piece of crap software.....

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
As mapa already said vent > TS, but i guess its a new addition which is always good, not sure how much it will get used though in honesty.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
TS > Vent, it's called an opinion... not to mention the server can be changed over to Vent or Mumble in the click of a button. Ventrillo was better than Teamspeak 2, but 3 is far better than Ventrillo.

Oh and Mapa, stop being a moron before you get banned.

Last edited:

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
-Sigh- A member does a nice thing / offers a free TS server for some of LOMCN to use and you whinge, anything else you'd like to complain about mapa? Hardly see it as "pushing this site to it's limit" A lot of LOMCN play as a group at times so now they can actually use a free server if they wish to use voice communication. Had it been done by a normal member and not a mod i'm quite sure you probably would of not even posted.

On-Topic: Nice idea, hope the ones that play LoL often or even some of the guilds on servers would use it. Hope it kicks off :)

/Czeldabolg

Reactions: Tai

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Mapadale Please come on chat!!

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Mapa you broke the rules end of. Stop crying about it and edit it.

Stop bitching everytime a staff member does their job. Record<Broken....

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
How about a section for league of legends too :P as alot of current members play the game and could help forum.
Just a suggestion

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Theres one there, Kani, Kori and Geo are all on now.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
I think he means a section on LOMCN Prai you muppet.

And I totally agree, ya'll seem to be addicted to it like crack.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Server seems to be down, can't reboot it or anything.

EDIT - back up.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Our TeamSpeak server is now back online for all to use. Please see the first post of this thread or the sidebar widget on the homepage for how to connect.

Anyone who wants channels creating for servers or private channels for guilds just pm me with some details.