LoL Clan Details

smoochy boys on tour

scott95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
Yep.

I've started playing LoL just getting to grips with it (I'm ****).

Lol i remember someone telling me it takes like a week or 2 to pick it up, took me a day or 2, wasnt a pro but meh lol stil understood what i was meant 2 be doing well enough to stop dying 24/7 + i was playing with friends @the time who was lvl 30 so the ppl i was playing against actually knew what they were supposed 2 be doing lol

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
If you're not a retard, it only takes a few days to pick up.

The main trouble is finding a champ that works for you and you know how to build in accordance with enemies champs.

Once that's done, it's basically just a matter of staying alive, getting gold and out-damaging/out-smarting your opponent :P

P.S: Anyone for a game?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
If you're not a retard, it only takes a few days to pick up.

The main trouble is finding a champ that works for you and you know how to build in accordance with enemies champs.

Once that's done, it's basically just a matter of staying alive, getting gold and out-damaging/out-smarting your opponent :P

P.S: Anyone for a game?

All good until someone picks your champion -.-. Am playing now.

Currently searching for a range champion, duno whats new in season 2, any suggestions?.

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

Currently searching for a range champion, duno whats new in season 2, any suggestions?.

Morgana is insane ranged. You'll like her I'm sure. lol.

And luckily I've not had someone pick my champ, but I have several back ups now if so ^^

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK

Ranged as in Ranged AD carry? If so you can choose : Vayne, Ashe, Graves, Caitlyn. Possible pick : Sivir (she's still not in a great place but if you can farm effectively she's horrible).

If you're on about mages: Morgana, Xerath, Annie, Brand.

To JealY if you like morde you'll enjoy the news he's getting buffed / tweaked in some areas, he recently got hit to the face with the nerf bat quite hard so they're undoing some of his nerfs ^^.

/Czeldabolg

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I ****ing love Akali. lol.

Did a Dominion game for first time ever, so fast paced, akali tears most people to shreds xD

Think I prefer dominion games now, shame they're not as good exp? (least I think so)

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I ****ing love Akali. lol.

Did a Dominion game for first time ever, so fast paced, akali tears most people to shreds xD

Think I prefer dominion games now, shame they're not as good exp? (least I think so)

They're not due to they're faster. If they were worth the same XP/IP as Summoners Rift there'd be no point in SR as you leveled and considering you can only do ranked on the classic mode - SR / TT the exp for those two will always be better. Akali's good but with runes she's a lot stronger as she can get her double passive @ level 1, but I suppose in Dominion you'd be able to get that quite easily anyway.

/Czeldabolg

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I'm only level 13 so cant get level 20 runes, I intend to build her very nicely when I'm 20, atm I'll just stick to what I've got.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
I'm only level 13 so cant get level 20 runes, I intend to build her very nicely when I'm 20, atm I'll just stick to what I've got.
Save ur points for tier 3 runes at 30 mate, an I agree akali is a good char when played right.