Post Your Screenshots!

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
mehlol.png

Such an amazing game, it's a shame that A) Teemo left the game and B) my team didn't listen very much xD

If teemo hadn't of rage quit, could of easily won that.

Carried so much in that game, but just wasn't enough, some of the enemy team was awful it was amusing.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Lol!

Me and Blinxs (guy I met, very n1++ voli user) have literally destroyed every game we've gone in.

This was our latest, we've been getting similar scores to this... notice my last screenshot was 16 wins 22 loss's? Now look :P

purewinl.png

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Yes I admit they had a leaver, but we had 3 feeders!

sfcobt.png

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Vn1 lads! Also kieran, ssssssssssssssssssssuper n1 lol.

I´m in an Internet Cafe atm in Tenerife, sadly hotel didn´t have wi'fi but meh. Hence why I haven´t been on lately. I´ll be back kickin butt on saturday though, I expect you to be a pro!

P.S Tenerife is sooooooooooooooooooooooo nice, warm weather can just stroll about in shorts n t'shirt lol. Had any snow in England yet?

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Shame the download takes a year to finish , i keep getting to 33% and it loosing connection 'facepalm'.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Really, really wish I could of recorded this =/ would of been epic to put on YouTube or w.e lol.

screen02om.png

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Arr was meant to reply to your PM, and was gonna say like "How'd you do that, a mega KS?" and BAM! Would've been right!

Was playing dominion, playing Shaco, doing nbnb and then I dc'd, took 2 mins to get internet back (cheers BT), reconnected. "Soz dc'd.", team: "Nps". And then just as I run out of base "You have disconnected. Reconnect?".

RAGEWSGDFHIJDSFJKBHFSDHNK.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
lol, was funny because as you PM'd me, I got it ^^

Reply=> Not much just a quad kill at lvl 1 kekekeke

Should of stuck with Virgin mmkay.