ThreeHeroes [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Im not banned from forums just cant sign up as no emails free and forgot my password/email i used for my account on there, so it was a genuine question really.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Links have been updated sorry i forgot to update when we changed ftp.. altho the forum link has always been correct and the downloads are updated on there. Plus u need to sign up to our forums to get an ingame account anyway.

If ur banned on the forums its cause u did something wrong, not my problem.

I dont dislike or hate anyone, besides tai, and anyone is welcome to play the server........ i wouldnt listen to what koriban says a lot of **** tends to flow from his mouth cause his tongues normally been so far up someone elses behind, normally the admin of whatever server hes playing.

What do you mean no email is free shank? hotmail accounts are free?

If you'd like to regain lost account info you've only got to give me a private message.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Links have been updated sorry i forgot to update when we changed ftp.. altho the forum link has always been correct and the downloads are updated on there. Plus u need to sign up to our forums to get an ingame account anyway.

If ur banned on the forums its cause u did something wrong, not my problem.

I dont dislike or hate anyone, besides tai, and anyone is welcome to play the server........ i wouldnt listen to what koriban says a lot of **** tends to flow from his mouth cause his tongues normally been so far up someone elses behind, normally the admin of whatever server hes playing.

What do you mean no email is free shank? hotmail accounts are free?

If you'd like to regain lost account info you've only got to give me a private message.
I just wanted to have a nosey in your client lol, i'm not banned ingame/forum anyway so :X i'll msg you about my Pass though & I meant i didnt have any email accounts spare to sign up with and was feeling lazy didnt fancy making a new email just to sign up to get a download link lol.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Couple screenshots and short video of mudwall fights and the new EvilMir, enjoy! (sorry about bad qaulity screenies, whenever i edit in paint the colours seem to mess up.. dunno why)

Short Video of MW fights:

[video=youtube_share;uK9YaOPlbsw]http://youtu.be/uK9YaOPlbsw[/video]

Short Video of EvilMir:

[video=youtube;Lia1hrw3BNw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lia1hrw3BNw[/video]

Last edited:

nic0666

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2012
website register dont work or times out. Downloaded game and want to register to play.
can any1 please advise me.
cheers
nic0666

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I can't see any deleted posts so i can't comment, what did you post?

was either here or maybe the main advert, some1 asked about playing but said they couldnt sign up cause their email was in use or something, i asked him to private msg me the ID and that and ill try sort, now both them posts are no where to be found

if it was indeed on the main post, surely u could have moved the posts here rather than deleteing...... kinda annoyin as i dunno wot the dudes name was that needed help.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
was either here or maybe the main advert, some1 asked about playing but said they couldnt sign up cause their email was in use or something, i asked him to private msg me the ID and that and ill try sort, now both them posts are no where to be found

if it was indeed on the main post, surely u could have moved the posts here rather than deleteing...... kinda annoyin as i dunno wot the dudes name was that needed help.

The users name was Timmix it was on the advertisement, and to be fair it's not like we don't give a warning about not posting on an advertisement thread hell there's a huge post saying it from Tai each time. We keep the forums clean if they can't post in the right section it is their own fault.

And yes the posts were deleted due to they were posted on the advertisement, only server owners are allowed to post on it {well that and admins / smods / mods etc)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Last edited:

huggybear

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Downloading this now, got 3 other players who are going to join with me :) All the best, will post feedback

/hugs

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
SmavidDavid said:
Looks good Ben, If its deleted again somebody is just being a male chicken! (not a rooster you wannabe yanks).

Glad to see somebody using new maps and new castle looks pretty sick, how did you decide its won? Is it who stand on top of alter??
I got infracted for apparently "bullying" Tai, haha. Seems he hasnt deleted just closed, and cause i cant post on my own advert unless its about updates, guess ill ahve to reply to u guys here!

The same as MW.. you have to stand next to the NPC (which wil be ontop of the alter) and answer liek 5 simple questions, and click in a certain place 6 times, then u take over the wall. Obviously this isnt easy to do if people are attacking u, so u got to like win the area to be able to take it over.
Or have 1 person answer the questions while the others defend u by repulse/dash /attacking etc

IceMan said:
never seen befor mobs we have coded all to mon 39 nice work tho
They are new mobs to threeheroes, hence never seen before lol. And they are all custom coded to how i felt they should work, they aint like offical.......... theres no info about them any where??
And Mon39 is just a statue, its not a mob? o.o i couldnt work it out.

---------- Post added 07-04-2012 at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was 06-04-2012 at 05:46 PM ----------

Mini Easter Event is now on.

20% More EXP until Expansion is released on Friday 13th.

Also ANY monster you kill, has a chance to reward you with an Easter Egg. Open it and maybe you'll be lucky to find something you need!

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Yer it appears their whole networks gone down, forum/game/test dedis all offline

Sent a ticket, see how long it takes for them to reply.

Hopefully wont be too long, sorry about this, doesnt exactly happen often, just 1 of them things!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Tell me about it, trying to finish some stuff for the update and this happens!

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Everythings up and running again