[King] Files Needed

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
As Mega went down and nearly all King files were hosted on there, does anyone have the files so they can be re-uploaded?

Cheers.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

I guess not, sorry for the double post but looks like I'll need to find them again.

And people wonder why I didn't wan't to release before..

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
so ur blaming other people because u didnt make a hard copy ??? would have taken 30 secs to back up on a disc i have the king files on pc but like u say y should i share it with u ???

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
That's just my point, I don't need the files now as I found the Backup and will be reposting it.

BUT, and here's the big but...

Like you just stated you HAVE the files but was unwilling to share, So I ask again what was the point in me spending half a year working on the files and forced to share them when the members would not do the same.

If it wasn't for my hard work you wouldn't have the files yet you still wouldn't share, I just know now not to release the binaries for my Assassin source.

Reactions: twisterdmk
Upvote 0

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
lomcn dont ****ing care how much time people spend on files... and then again if something happens to the files and other people still have wont even bother giving him his hard work back greedy ****s all i can say..

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
i never said i wouldnt share them with others i said u

Reposting would allow use for everyone, I didn't ask for myself I asked for the sake of the files no longer having a download available on LOMCN.

And like I said the attitude of people astound me, I spent my spare time making the files English yet this is people's attitude.

Just make use of the files because I won't be posting the updated ones. (Assassin Binaries)

Upvote 0

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Reposting would allow use for everyone, I didn't ask for myself I asked for the sake of the files no longer having a download available on LOMCN.

And like I said the attitude of people astound me, I spent my spare time making the files English yet this is people's attitude.

Just make use of the files because I won't be posting the updated ones. (Assassin Binaries)

and thats y people dont like u again ur claming to have new this and that what u gonna do host ANOTHER server for a week take donations and close it ??

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
and thats y people dont like u again ur claming to have new this and that what u gonna do host ANOTHER server for a week take donations and close it ??

Ok shall we make this clear...

1. I've never opened donations in my servers anyone who played them will tell you I've never Implemented donations (apart from a server from 2007 called Vanquish which was online for nearly a year, I asked for £20 to cover one month of the dedi then I never took donations again.)

2. I never said I had 'New', I have the source and unlike everyone else I didn't give up coding on the source, It's my work and from attitudes like yours I don't want my work and time wasted (again).

3. If I was ashamed of myself for something or the accusations that people assume based on claims from a rival server host nearly 5-6 years ago (MasterQ - Avenge) I wouldn't be using the same name still would I?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mapadale

Rich I've got all the files mate, will upload them tonight as my upload rate is crap at the moment.

@Tai - The files were hosted @ megaupload

@Joe - Don't you think you should pull your head out your arse, as your attitude is rather embarrassing for this site.

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
Rich I've got all the files mate, will upload them tonight as my upload rate is crap at the moment.

@Tai - The files were hosted @ megaupload

@Joe - Don't you think you should pull your head out your arse, as your attitude is rather embarrassing for this site.

Cheers, I would have released anyway, just people like him annoy me so much I let my mouth run away.

Mainly because I spent a lot of time on the files and it just seems people don't appreciate it.

Upvote 0

Diego

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 20, 2010
If ppl still want these, I will upload them to 4shared tomorrow. They r in need of some serious work, so thx to Azura for his work behind the scenes.

Upvote 0

Diego

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 20, 2010
Last edited:
Upvote 0

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Thanks.

---------- Post added 02-02-2012 at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was 31-01-2012 at 08:15 PM ----------

Mirrored.

http://www.mirfiles.co.uk/mir3/KingsMir3ServerFiles.rar
http://www.mirfiles.co.uk/mir3/SQL 2000 King Databases.rar

Now should everyone get AVAST, cause the release that isnt in mir3 section has win32 still, luckily, it didnt get to Moms PC which was on WIFI. But I lost 1.3 gigs of data-- mir2 mir3 all was mir backups :-(

Just needing English Console from Kings

---------- Post Merged at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Infected I will iinstall MS word and kick out a Screenshot of AVAST

Upvote 0

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Now should everyone get AVAST, cause the release that isnt in mir3 section has win32 still, luckily, it didnt get to Moms PC which was on WIFI. But I lost 1.3 gigs of data-- mir2 mir3 all was mir backups :-(

Just needing English Console from Kings

---------- Post Merged at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Infected I will iinstall MS word and kick out a Screenshot of AVAST

Panda just Deleted the whole Mud3 zipped, but it wont delete this 1. Plz verify who Uploaded this. Panda found real Trojan in Rungate.

AVG is crap so is Trend Micro.. Panda isnt.. And firefox is blocking all mirfiles, its all red..I havent reported anything. Plus i think Firefox to be more secure than chrome and cloud.

here is link of mud3 with PE trojan Plz who uplkoaded this.. Its safe until you unzip it and click..There is a safer version.. Environized did it. And crazyericks hahaa. Migth steal the newer Ksoft Gates. So tyvm guys. Strongly suggest not clicking on these Links!! Except the Databases. http://mirfiles.syshalt.net/mir3/serverfiles/

Upvote 0