Super Bowl XLVI

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
That just makes no sense...what fools! The payout just doesn't balance the risk to make it viable imo

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Woo! Going up to Wembley in October with my mate to watch the Patriots vs Rams. For those who watched the superbowl on BBC1, Danny plays with the Rams.

£115 for 2 tickets, and we're sitting at the top tier in Wembley. Must've been so expensive to buy the good seats at the bottom. Be cool though! Wonder if I can bet on the patriots to win :eek:

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
http://www.nfllondon.net/ http://www.nfllondon.net/tickets.html

In October 2012, the New England Patriots and the St Louis Rams (american football teams) are coming down to London to play at Wembley Stadium. I bought 2 tickets totaling £115 to go see them!

During Sunday's Superbowl, one of the commentators called Danny Amendola... commentated and he also plays for the St Louis Rams (who're coming down to play in October 2012)

I know the above is really patronising lol, but just explaining it!

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Yeah, no, it's just this bit I don't get

During Sunday's Superbowl, one of the commentators called Danny Amendola... commentated and he also plays for the St Louis Rams (who're coming down to play in October 2012)

lol

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Oh right lol. Well during like breaks and ****, instead of going to adverts like they would in America, BBC being no adverts had their own like panel (like in football, you got jamie redknapp and the other guys). One of the guys commentating inbetween breaks was danny amendola, who is a player in the rams who're coming down in october

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Patriots will destroy the Rams! Rams are like nobodys, will be like watching Murray v--nevermind lets not use him in a comparison.