[Heroes] Devolution Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperDragon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2012
~-= Devolution Mir =-~ [Heroes]

Server Name: Devolution
ExpRate: Custom
GoldRate:Custom
Files: Heroes

Starting Kit: Lv.7 || 5,000 Gold || Noob Kit

New Comers Guide :

You start at NoobProvince on NOOBS guild and with level 7 , 5k gold , there is an npc to click for noob kit.
type @Pets to get a levelingpet helps u to level up ( wont be able to use when your 35+ ) then you kill mobs around town to get lvl 20 , once ur 20+ u can teleport to bw by typing @town
then click teleportstone to access lvlingarea's there ull be able to go lvling to get 40+ once ur 40+ u can kill solo bosses and get
decent kit ! , and there is a grp cave for lvl 40+ 50+ 60+ .. etc
hero's can learn dual skills for free once u create them.

Progress :

Leveling Areas: 80%
Hunting Areas: 95%
Boss Areas: 100%
Group Boss Areas: 100%
Items: 100%
Mobs: 100%
Maps: 100%
Spawns: 90%
NPCs: 100%

Feature's and our Progress :

Features:

Master / Slave System :

now with this system , you can choose to be a master or slave ! when you master some one
u can recall him next to you at any map !
commands are :
@AllowMasterRecall || thats for slave's to allow.
@MasterRecall || thats for masters to recall.

Boss's:
Solo Bosses :
Server is full of different types of boss's , There are boss's that can be solo'd with decent kit
so u can brag into others that ur tough and strong .. etc :P
Group Bosses :
boss's that take small groups, boss's that take a big group/guild. Harder they are, better they drop.
There are all your old favourite euro boss's, aswell as lots more ..
All with there own different style of magic attacks

Maps:

Lots of different maps ingame, a lot of custom maps ready to be added.

Items:

Sets every 5 levels, new item at each level, eg ring=41, brace=42, helm=44 etc
Also a lot of random items doted about with unique stats
All new skins from level 50 onwards ..

Pets:
there is lots of new pets with lots of different Magic Attack , eg EpicPet which you can hardly get off bosses
and you can donate for it.

Skills:
all normal skills / combo skills / dual skills are ingame , there is also custom skills !
[ Rage - ProtectionField - SummonJinShinsu ] !

GamePoint :
With GamePoints You can get exp boosts , stats buff's , great pets !
And you also can change ur name colour !
game points can be collected by killing bosses.

GameGold :
normal players wont be able to get GameGold , GameGold is for donaters only
and its only can be used for buying items or anything from GameShop.

-= New Items =-

znsj05.jpg
2nqunnt.jpg

w0rkev.jpg
dr8ke8.jpg

34dfn8x.jpg
15prepj.jpg

2wnr3bo.jpg

-= New Monsters =-

dlnfyh.jpg
53vc6c.jpg

xkoml2.jpg
rubpn6.jpg

fa1ojr.jpg

-= New Maps =-

2u5v1iv.jpg

34rj4ae.jpg

And Working on More And Lots of New Features !
will add more of our feature to this post when finished !

Full Client Download :
coming soons !
IP:
coming soons !

Last edited:

Jalell

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
When will this game be avalible to download?

Also i am willing to test to server for you, I have added you on msn, We can do the rest from there

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Ok first of all, your advertisement is very poorly written. without even reading the entire thing I can tell it's a rushed job

Secondly, if you can't even do Mobs/Items (Maps are understandable) then you aren't going to get very far if anywhere at all, and don't even get me started on the lack of server you have made already lol.

2 sets, 3 commands, 1 of which is extremely rediculous...you literally took 5 minutes to chuck stuff in after you got the files working didn't you? lol

SuperDragon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2012
Ok first of all, your advertisement is very poorly written. without even reading the entire thing I can tell it's a rushed job

Secondly, if you can't even do Mobs/Items (Maps are understandable) then you aren't going to get very far if anywhere at all, and don't even get me started on the lack of server you have made already lol.

2 sets, 3 commands, 1 of which is extremely rediculous...you literally took 5 minutes to chuck stuff in after you got the files working didn't you? lol

erm ..
if u dont like then keep ur opinion for ur self pls ?

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Also @Pets gives you a pet until level 40!
ye and ?

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

People like this make me facepalm mate,

But cut him some slack, he is probarly like 14 i remember my first server... i chucked in a pet NPC into a euro server, raised exp by x100 and claimed it was the king of servers.

Good old days.

Reactions: wumatica

SuperDragon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2012
People like this make me facepalm mate,

But cut him some slack, he is probarly like 14 i remember my first server... i chucked in a pet NPC into a euro server, raised exp by x100 and claimed it was the king of servers.

Good old days.

ouch ! -.-

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Best of luck with the server, need any help let me know.

thanks & will do =)

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Dont worry, people are bound to criticize just take on board what people are saying, and improve it.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Still looks rather rushed won't lie and a few of those mobs aren't new same as the swords :P To help construct a good advertisement you can go from a backstory to the server or just explaining mob names and where they'd be found why they're special. Why the kits you've shown are special. Just simple things like that give it more detail and interest more users (Don't consider this a downer on your advert just how you can improve it).

SuperDragon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2012
Still looks rather rushed won't lie and a few of those mobs aren't new same as the swords :P To help construct a good advertisement you can go from a backstory to the server or just explaining mob names and where they'd be found why they're special. Why the kits you've shown are special. Just simple things like that give it more detail and interest more users (Don't consider this a downer on your advert just how you can improve it).

oh no no , thank you for that advice mate ill work on it right away :P rep+1

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
He is right mate none of that in images are new xD

But mount does look good i guess.. (Will stop you from adding new armours/weapons?) Due to Riding images for the armours? Unless the mounts are set to a cetain armour image??

To be honest never really like them huge weapons :P (So does most of the community) But can all ways give it ago.. There was one server with them type of weapons in before and it wen't well for a while then i think gm given up but not 100% sure..

Any how good luck Devolution Team.

-Ash

neo16uk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 20, 2006
g/l buddy i will pop on see how things are going when its online :D

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
@Super.. Since you like "Big" Weapons i have found a few nice lookin ones from some chinese websites.. (Some don't have the website titles).

So if you want them reply back or if you want me post screenies also reply back to this :)

-Ash

Edit: Also found Big Wings Armours.. If your intrested.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I'm sleeping at my uncles today when i get chance to upload all images at home i will do..

Also i'll make sure there aint no websites on them.

Good luck with server :)

-Ash

---------- Post added 26-03-2012 at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was 25-03-2012 at 05:31 PM ----------

Well here are the images of what you have asked for..

Also if you are still intrested i'll upload them now! And Also i have way MORE.

-Ash

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Hey some weapons like these and armours have been used once on a mir.. And it wen't well to be honest..

Forgot it's name.. But SafeZone was like a ice town..

Also Heroes Players look small so the weapons make not bother people at all.. (Not tested)

Good luck any how :)

-Ash

@Super (I Search Through Chinese Websites Browsers.. And i never save the Websites.. If i did i would have a long list of chinese websites.. Also i wouldn't know which 1 it could be..)

I also have WAY More on my desktop! If your intrested :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.