mob avatar

malakai

LOMCN Member
Nov 30, 2011
I do not remember changes the image of the avatar of a mob, someone remembers?

Kyno

LOMCN Leecher
Mar 20, 2013
I have the same question, please anyone can help me?, i want to change the monsters' avatar image, but i don't know how to do it. please help me :)

Upvote 0

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Inside your Data folder you will have a file called "MonImg" it is here you change Mob images

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i dont think you can change them in the server files, as its coded to run off the appearance number.

for example,

a monster found in mon3.wil - and is the 4th mob along would be appearance 34 yes? So the monImg.wil should have an image at place 34 relating to that same mob.

i could be wrong, but i think im right.

Upvote 0

Patan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2005
i dont think you can change them in the server files, as its coded to run off the appearance number.

for example,

a monster found in mon3.wil - and is the 4th mob along would be appearance 34 yes? So the monImg.wil should have an image at place 34 relating to that same mob.

this would be good, becouse u just needed to replace this 1 img and have a new avatar :)

Upvote 0

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011

for example,

The Image in MonImg would be 24 if Mon3 4th Mob but is easy to change/customize to suit server files

Upvote 0

CODLOM3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2013
You need re-build your MONIMG, Every Img have connected with Monster Number in SQL (SHAPE).
If you coppy Supreme monster, copy the MonImg.

Can edit with: KaoriMir is very easy change order to img.

www.kaorimir.com -> Kaori

Upvote 0