Mir Atlantis [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
Christmas is coming up fast and i would like for all of you to take a moment to think about those less fortunate than us.

From now until christmas if you send me proof of a donation to a christmas charity whether it be toys , non perishable food or a cash donation i will give you the equivalent of your donation in Game Gold up to a maximum of 50 GBP per person, which amounts to 50,000 Game Gold.

Hope at least soem of you do the right thing and remember even a $5 donation can go a long way to making this a great christmas to a child somewhere in the world!

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Christmas is coming up fast and i would like for all of you to take a moment to think about those less fortunate than us.

From now until christmas if you send me proof of a donation to a christmas charity whether it be toys , non perishable food or a cash donation i will give you the equivalent of your donation in Game Gold up to a maximum of 50 GBP per person, which amounts to 50,000 Game Gold.

Hope at least soem of you do the right thing and remember even a $5 donation can go a long way to making this a great christmas to a child somewhere in the world!

Wow :)

brent

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
Is anyone gunna do a server where a warr can do his job lol ,on here wizz n tao tank and kill fast warr slow to lvl and carnt tank .good server if you like tobe a wizz ot tao warr look elsewhere. :@@

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
Christmas Tree's have been popping up all over the provinces! Cut them down and claim your prizes, each week we will be adding something special until christmas day!

Bichon Province is a safe area until after christmas!

---------- Post Merged at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:05 AM ----------

@brent not sure what you mean m8 warriors do very well tanking, could ya give me an example so i can look into it?

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
This weekend only until sunday night at midnight you will be able to upgrade your presents, visit the Frosty NPC in the Bichon Wall Safe Zone.

It will cost you 10 presents per upgrade!

Enjoy!

---------- Post Merged on 03-12-2012 at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 01-12-2012 at 03:30 AM ----------

This weeks event has begun, speak with Frosty in Bichon Safe Zone.
Collect the Lettered Globes from Christmas Trees to spell:
Santa
Frosty
Reindeer

The rewards for these letters are in the same order as I listed their names Santa/Frosty/Reindeer.

Good Luck!

This event will run until Friday at Midnight Mountain Time!

---------- Post Merged on 04-12-2012 at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 01-12-2012 at 03:30 AM ----------

Dragon Rise now drops from Demonic Ice Captain , Baron and Sealord.
EXP Tokens being changed today, you will no longer get the pop up window so be careful when right clicking in your bag! they will work the same as the new drop elixirs with size regular L and XL , 15/30/60 minutes respectively.

7 Shop exp bonuses will remain un changed until reboot, you will then recieve the tokens instead of an instant bonus.

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
user count daily is 35-50, highest level is 550ish last i checked. User counts been steadily rising think mainly due to all the new content and our very unique files.

---------- Post Merged at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Patch Notes 1.001a
Transparent Mini Map will now by in line with the solid one.
New characters will no longer have the VIP symbol over their heads.
Fixed negative effects like poison not removing after death.
Fixed drop view, will no longer reset when you log out and back in.
Increased chance of teleport skill working by 40%
Moved EXP from the chat window to just below the mini map.
Coded the snow for maps ( effect not ready yet )
Added several new script commands on server side.
Fixed red and green presents message when players level up.
Removed archers from bichon province for the duration of the christmas event.
The next client patch will include the new mounts, weapons and armours I will post more descriptive details as i complete the patch.
Thank you for playing Mir Atlantis, after tonights reboot you will have to run the auto patcher in order to connect. Will also post a manual patch for those who have a hard time getting the patcher to work on their pc’s or simply find it easier to do it manually.

Brom

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 10, 2011
Ohio. Usa
I have been here since Feb and the server has been up and down but atm the server is balanced with decent user count, events and unique ideas...Good job slider you have kept me interested and lagg free thank you for a good server.

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
no problem m8 i aim to please keep those suggestions coming i really like alot of the creativity everyone brings to the table!

---------- Post Merged at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:02 AM ----------

401662_522036947814446_1978717346_n.jpg
Images01.jpg