Mir Atlantis [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Re: Mir Atlantis [2.3] Discussion

Told you to listen to me hes on in it for ££ but you don't listen. More fool you.

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004

Lol so i had an event that included over a dozen members to down a few beers from what i heard it was the funnest event they ever participated In. Weve added loads of content and i apologize 1 item was missed but i dont recall getting a bug report ticket about it either.

Yes ive been absent the last week and have left luffy in charge because im spending some time with my family since i was away at work for 70 days and tbh i shouldnt have to justify that to anybody.

And lol im in it for donations anything we make as profit is being set aside for a christmas charity idea weve been looking into either sponsoring a family or having a community event for all the kids.

Any actual problems other than one sided opinions are welcome so shoot me an email!

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011

servers alright im enjoying it atm anywho what i dislike is the lack of lvling place i know people who are lvling from 45-80 in zt maze... not good ;/

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004

yep were re making oma cave atm to assist in levelling 70+

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010

Lol so i had an event that included over a dozen members to down a few beers from what i heard it was the funnest event they ever participated In. Weve added loads of content and i apologize 1 item was missed but i dont recall getting a bug report ticket about it either.

Yes ive been absent the last week and have left luffy in charge because im spending some time with my family since i was away at work for 70 days and tbh i shouldnt have to justify that to anybody.

And lol im in it for donations anything we make as profit is being set aside for a christmas charity idea weve been looking into either sponsoring a family or having a community event for all the kids.

Any actual problems other than one sided opinions are welcome so shoot me an email!

70days Lol so every 70days your abandon this server and do absolutly **** all with it? why is this server even up its like u uploaded euro with x15 exp got the donations then started to change stuff

Well are you allowed to see your family during work? No... a server is a job you'll get in what you put into a server its far far far from from completed tbh if this was 2007 and oldskool was still up u wouldn't have any users because tbf your server is donkey shite, resent changes include punishing lower levels for the fact theres 1 level90 by changing a desent npc from 2 items to 5 items to get x3 exp in the time it took to change that u could have actually done somethink usefull

level 45kits are better then Mir/heaven/hell yet u dont seem to be doing anythink about them

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

yep were re making oma cave atm to assist in levelling 70+

your doing something for 2-3 players when there are 20-30 players asking you to fix kits? omg get your prorities right sort the server before adding new **** that would probs need fixing

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

dont you mean new xbox360games for you :)

Last edited:

gherkin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2011
London

Well are you allowed to see your family during work?

he works away from home how hard is that to understand ? why is it people play server then come on here and bitch 24/7 if u can do better then make a own instead of slating other peoples efforts, server has problems but what server dont atleast they are working on them, carry on the good work :)

Severe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2012

someone whos 60+ post back

I was near 80 when I got fed up with waiting for the changes and left. I knew the changes get worse as the server makes it harder to hunt bosses.

First noticeable change was the npc boss summon quest, which requires 2 crystal , is now requiring 10. Example: Killing 25+ zuma back to back to back with the summoning (at 2x crystal) and having it drop a single decent shield is crap, and now the requirement to summon is up to x5 more. Second is the increase in crystal/fabric requirement for exp pot (as someone mentioned- I had quit before this changes got implemented.) Lack of leveling caves and reduction in available exp pot makes it even harder to level - probably done on purpose because they don't really have things beyond lvl 70+.... Third, gear and drop has been nerfed. What that means is the level 70+ gear, which mainly gotten from BF been cut off, replaced by an increase in drops of mir items spread over multiple bosses. It wouldn't be so bad but these mir items got nerfed into oblivion, making the hell/heaven gear (at lvl 45) even more useful than the Mir XL at 70. All and all, this is not even accounting in the fact that tougher boss (which drop crap as well) can only be solo by taos who sit with poison + deva for 20-45mins behind a wall till the boss die (Monchong Lord, Bichon Lord, BigFoot etc...) .

Making it even less fun is the lack of incentive to pvp. People with donation pet wins at pvp (especially at invasion events.) and bosses. It's near impossible to 1v1 anyone with a DD pet. The great wall (or altantis wall or w/e) is not even worth fighting for either. Storage npc there doesn't even work, and the teleport option to Kingroom requires ridiculous amount of money, certain number of people in a group, AND guild leader. (Why would you need a group for 4 to go kill ZT or RME?)))

Having Luffy throwing random invasion and "fixing" npc scripts made things worse for the server while Slider is away. Hopefully with the donations stopped (?) as mentioned on their website and the return of Slider, maybe the server will improve.

(still doubt it after that beer fest where less than a dozen out of 30 people online participate and win massive GG points because the rest of the server either do not drink, does not have cam/skype, or want to participate in chugging drinks for entertainment.)

P.S. Might want to fix your EM and lag spike when you get the chance. Spending 25mins+ running through random thunder and lava isn't exactly challenging nor fun. It's just annoying and a waste of time/dura to get to EM and for it to drop a bene oil. Teleport into new maps spike often, which is very bad when you teleport into MC and get killed in 3 hits by Devil before you realized what happened.

Last edited:

GetReady2Die

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 28, 2011

Is this server ****ing mad on the night i get teleport ring sell it for mir items and heaven and 500m then i ****ing wake up this mornining and ive got ****all now wtf are use doing..

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

ive ****ing lossed rage took me ages to get the ****ing GM'S on crack ...

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007

wizz are over powered imo...

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010

he works away from home how hard is that to understand ? why is it people play server then come on here and bitch 24/7 if u can do better then make a own instead of slating other peoples efforts, server has problems but what server dont atleast they are working on them, carry on the good work :)

others efforts? he got given the server made it Med then uploaded it? where is the effort all he did was lower stats then and the med bosses a ****ed us about

oh the efforts = normal kit > mir good effort there

Last edited:

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA

OK if peeps want to fame on here Don't expect a reply!!!! Peeps complain about bugs, pets, etc
How many of the bugs were reported (none) Dont wine about bugs then. Those the whine on Pets you sure did benifit didnt yas!!

How many Lw server can go to HR , very easily. Hardest is HR to a Lower Rate

I am gonna double post

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

changing a desent npc from 2 items to 5 items to get x3 exp in the time it took to change that u could have actually done somethink usefull

Here comes my infraction lmao. Needed 2nd post. 5 items instead of atleast 2 slowlying doiwn levn to a grind some of good players are on border of quiting, I have have stoped doing war with .02% in omacave at lev 63 But 2x xp is kinda useless in there lol

3x xp I can see being harder ok. But 2x xp needs to go back to 2crystals not 5. BG and Catacombs only place and Bdd with tongs only really good xp on server. Keeping xp token as is takes server xp back to painful, And I can shoulderdash BoneElite at 63

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

changing a desent npc from 2 items to 5 items to get x3 exp in the time it took to change that u could have actually done somethink usefull plus Test server isnt same its 2 for 2x 3 for 3x

Here comes my infraction lmao. Needed 2nd post. 5 items instead of atleast 2 slowlying doiwn levn to a grind some of good players are on border of quiting, I have have stoped doing war with .02% in omacave at lev 63 But 2x xp is kinda useless in there lol

3x xp I can see being harder ok. But 2x xp needs to go back to 2crystals not 5. BG and Catacombs only place and Bdd with tongs only really good xp on server. Keeping xp token as is takes server xp back to painful, And I can shoulderdash BoneElite at 63

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010

OK if peeps want to fame on here Don't expect a reply!!!! Peeps complain about bugs, pets, etc
How many of the bugs were reported (none) Dont wine about bugs then. Those the whine on Pets you sure did benifit didnt yas!!

How many Lw server can go to HR , very easily. Hardest is HR to a Lower Rate

I am gonna double post

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

changing a desent npc from 2 items to 5 items to get x3 exp in the time it took to change that u could have actually done somethink usefull

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

changing a desent npc from 2 items to 5 items to get x3 exp in the time it took to change that u could have actually done somethink usefull plus Test server isnt same its 2 for 2x 3 for 3x

all the higher levels have quit rather the put in a level capp they punished lower levels and the connection is so unstable to this server being its in the USA, if you dont have over 50mb internet you will dissconnect regularly making pets useless

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Oh and bugs have been reported by every one its just they choose to ignore them and work on the content they want no what the community wants

Severe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2012

yeah trust me... reported plenty of bugs since day one, including the hilarious fact that firewall can't touch oma lord (when it did before) and the justification was Luffy made it harder because it drops "good". 5 kills of it later, best drop was a bene after 20-45mins of poisoning it to death.

There was 3-4 telering on the server when I left, 2 noticably came from invasion event which Luffy randomly spawn about 40-50+ WT among other crap that lag the server to death.

Server was great at the beginning but took the wrong direction in their focus and changes.

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA

I would rather play this than 90% of english servers in england. Make big server see if you dont have lag.... Maybe its Mir2 English cause lag..

Maybe make new releases of English Mir

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK

maby do something usefull with the server instead of keeping it the same old boring atlantis already GET SOME IDEAS AND USE THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and wizzs really need more ac-ac compared to warrs

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010

HR harder to low rates O_o

u played 4heroes? thats high rate its piss did u play os that was hr it was piss did u play 3h that was low rate it was harder u needed min of like 5 people to kill a desent boss

on a HR u could solo the hardest bosses with the right kit?

Severe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2012

HR harder to low rates O_o

u played 4heroes? thats high rate its piss did u play os that was hr it was piss did u play 3h that was low rate it was harder u needed min of like 5 people to kill a desent boss

on a HR u could solo the hardest bosses with the right kit?

not if you aren't a tao. Deva and poison probably the only thing that does damage on higher level boss (Oma/Bichon/Monchong/SeaLordProtector/Devil/Zombie Lord etc...) Wizard spell doesn't touch half the "higher" level boss even with 310+ MC(?) with Mastermind, the highest level wiz with second/third best gear, and those that can be hit with lightning (The only thing that can hit them) does 3-50 dmg. Warrior get gibbed and stunned so fast they hardly able to do anything beside the regular boss that everyone else can solo.

You don't need a group to do hard boss on this server, you need a tao and nothing else (maybe 5 taos to speed up the process.)

In any case, could any of the old players that are still around can give me an update on if the server made any changes worth coming back for?

Last edited: