Mir Atlantis [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
Re: Mir Atlantis [2.3] Discussion

tbh the answer to ur question severe is no...they still insisting on getting pissed in the evenings and giving away GG or des scrolls. and changing thinks that are pointless, also none of the bosses drop even after killing them 10-30x a day not even the lords. kits are still badly screwed up in stats lol. seems like they dont give a crap bout ne1 elses ideas maybe unless u donate about £400 a day lol.

Edddy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2010

not if you aren't a tao. Deva and poison probably the only thing that does damage on higher level boss (Oma/Bichon/Monchong/SeaLordProtector/Devil/Zombie Lord etc...) Wizard spell doesn't touch half the "higher" level boss even with 310+ MC(?)
the reason for this. is there still the same stats from MR.
about it.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008

not if you aren't a tao. Deva and poison probably the only thing that does damage on higher level boss (Oma/Bichon/Monchong/SeaLordProtector/Devil/Zombie Lord etc...) Wizard spell doesn't touch half the "higher" level boss even with 310+ MC(?)
about it.
That's lazy then didnt they even test the bosses? -_-

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA

tbh the answer to ur question severe is no...they still insisting on getting pissed in the evenings and giving away GG or des scrolls. and changing thinks that are pointless, also none of the bosses drop even after killing them 10-30x a day not even the lords. kits are still badly screwed up in stats lol. seems like they dont give a crap bout ne1 elses ideas maybe unless u donate about £400 a day lol.

umm what day You say.. They been on?

Severe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2012

about it.

Actually Oma Lord was doable with wizard firewall until they make it take 0 dmg either by upping the amc or outright making fw useless on it.

Thanks a lot for all the comments about the server. I will delete the installation and save some space and stop wasting time waiting. Thank for the player's inputs all again.

Edddy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2010

Actually Oma Lord was doable with wizard firewall until they make it take 0 dmg either by upping the amc or outright making fw useless on it.

Thanks a lot for all the comments about the server. I will delete the installation and save some space and stop wasting time waiting. Thank for the player's inputs all again.
this was as i changed OmaLord on his server for himto show him lol.

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004

the bosses have all been redone and tested a few days ago visit www.miratlantis.net and check out our new forums where you can post bugs and suggestions!

neo16uk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 20, 2006

g/l with your server but i Wont be playing
dont like the idea of having exp bonus's on gg menu cheap as it is cause meens to catch up people who have paytons of cash would cost me a bomb or i would have to grind for week or so
but looks ok may change my mind and come take look :)

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004

Nah the exp tables are setup so people can get up to level 50 in less than a few hours without any help and atm the top level player is lvl 99 over a period of 3 months. We've also put an npc in that provides a free pet to players under level 50.

The exp tokens are cheap because they only last 10,20,30 minutes

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA

So not a drop or a quest anymore?? Still why you go MIA with no contact? And making a post on new forum is subject to moderation before its approved so only mods admins etc see.... GL but Deleted sorry to guild. Alot less drama!!:D

See my post never got approved.. Might come back in 1 year Shoudn't be a problem with server being UP

Last edited:

jet20

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 22, 2005
Timisoara.RO[mania]

gm put a lil a bit speed on FF skils wizz sux ...better to lvl whit tunder storm >>then FF

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004

There is a difference between the main web page and the forums, anyone can register and post on forums , however to reply to the news reel on main page you need to get 1 post approved and then you can post as much as you want.

It is like that on main page to reduce spammers basically confirms to us that your not a bot.

Wizards FF isnt supposed to be the same speed as TS too many servers out there with over powered wizards that level 10x faster than other classes cause of FF / going toe to toe with hundreds of mobs and my server isnt one of them.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

So not a drop or a quest anymore?? Still why you go MIA with no contact?

My contact information is plastered all over the place , and ya i went home and saw my son for the first time in 10 weeks since i've been at work, which was pretty common knowledge. Still people were getting a hold of me for support etc... as there is a half dozen methods to contact me and i monitor them 24/7.

Look forward to you coming back in a year!

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004

just tried and worked for me which link did you click on?

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007

server is crap .... bosses drop 1 item thats bundle of pots ..wouldnt waste ur time tbh... and yes i have played it ...

brent

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003

server is good just need more people to play it lol :P

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004

Server autopatcher doesnt download anything.
All links for downloads dont go to anything.
Forum is spammed by someone selling pills.
Server is up or down anyone with an IP different to 74.208.106.169 reply.
This and a few mir servers which have been offline should be put in their special section DEAD servers or deleted grrrrr.

Perrin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2005

This server had the potential to be good, but the GMs attitude wasnt always great, for instance....

peoples char names could be called anything, there wasnt a noticable swear filter or alike, yet when i started my guild, which i had owned and run on numerous servers he said the name wasnt appropriate and he was going to delete it, when you had chars stood in town saying F*** this and F*** that, your a C*** etc, a guild name of *****House really in the big schemes of things isnt an issue.

This is just one observation have loads more :P